CHAPTER : 3

[ HI EVERYONE, WELL HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU ALL. HOPE YOU ALL LOVE AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT ]

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO:
Lillybellbloom

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO:Lillybellbloom

BLOSSOM P.O.V

I sighed as I gathered all my things and kept them in my bag. I have recess right now and I was a little bit hungry as well.

I stood up and walked out of my class. Bubbles had nutrition class right now whereas buttercup had math.

I went to the cafeteria and took a slice of strawberry cake and a small box of salad. I paid the lady as I went out of the cafeteria and snuck to the rooftop.

Only teachers and staff were allowed here, us students do stupid shit like smoking, ditching etc. So the teachers closed this area for the students.

I sat on my favourite spot that was behind a wall where no one can see me as I opened my box that was filled with salad.

I started eating in peace as I enjoyed the light breeze that hit my face. I felt free up here. I sighed as I continued eating. After finishing the half box, I got full so I closed it.

I sighed as I looked up at the clear sky. I saw birds flying away as I smiled " I wish I could fly away " I whispered to myself as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the wind.

" I HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP. YOU SAY YOU LOVE ME BUT YOU ARE ALWAYS WITH THAT SON OF A BITCH AND YEAH MY BROTHERS HATE YOU BUT THE REASON IS THAT YOU ARE A FUCKING SLUT AND THEY FIGURED IT OUT BEFORE I DID " I heard a male voice yell angrily. Scary

I peeked and saw a man's back. He was wearing a red suit, the same red suit that I saw in the morning. I shook my head as I went back and stayed in my place.

I don't like eavesdropping and what if he finds out and kick me out of here more like out of this university. I sighed as I stayed still here to make sure I don't get caught.

" WE BROKE UP 3 YEARS BACK AND YOU STILL DON'T GET IT? ENOUGH " he shouted again as I heard a frustrated groan.

I peeked again and saw the man rubbing his face " you know peeking at someone is bad and what are you doing here? " he said turning as my eyes met his.

Ruby red eyes I got lost in his amazing eyes until I broke the stare and gulped because he was now walking towards me. He kneeled in front of me as I blushed looking down.

" i-i...I'm sorry," I said as he sighed, I bit my lips when he groaned. I saw him sit next to me, so I looked at him only to see him looking at me.

" p...please don't tell anyone or else I will be suspended " he chuckled and patted my head. " ok I won't tell. Don't worry," he said as I looked around as my eyes landed on the strawberry cake.