CHAPTER: 50 ( PART 5 )

HEY GUYS

THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CHAPTER TO WRITE CAUSE FINALLY I GET TO WRITE WITHOUT DOING ANY OTHER WORK ON THE SAME DAY. WELL LET'S SEE HOW THIS CHAPTER GOES. THANK YOU ALL FOR THE LOVE AND SUPPORT YOU GUYS HAVE GIVEN ME. ALL OF YOUR VOTES AND COMMENTS REALLY MOTIVATES ME TO WRITE MORE EVERYDAY. WELL THANK YOU TO tylerssidechick AS SHE WANTED TO HELP ME WITH THE OUTFITS ONCE SO I LET HER. GO CHECK OUT HER BOOK.

SO THANK YOU AND LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY:

Draco kissed Buttercup's neck as she sighed and leaned her body on Draco's who smiled. "Don't go to Henry...stay with me...forever and ever and ever" Draco whispered in Buttercup's ear as she let Draco's shoulder go and pushed him a little and looked into his eyes confused. 

Draco yet again pulled Buttercup and crashed her tiny body with his as he went back to kissing her shoulder and neck. "I don't get...you," Buttercup said with her breathing getting heavier. " I mean to marry me, my love" Draco whispered as he kissed her ear and slowly used his right hand and moved her hair to the other side. 

Draco kissed Buttercup's neck as he sucked it making Buttercup moan. "I love you " Draco whispered in Buttercup's ear as her eyes widened in shock while he pulled Buttercup hair a little and crashed his lips on her leaving her in complete shock.

*******

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Butch sucked Buttercup's bottom lip as he bit it bringing Buttercup back from the small shock. "D...Dra...Draco" Buttercup tried calling Butch in between the kiss as he ignored her and kept on kissing her. Buttercup gave up as she wrapped her arm around his shoulder and twirled her Butch's hair with her right hand's index finger.

Butch broke the kiss for both of them to breathe as he noticed Buttercup's face all flushed red making him laugh. " I...I don't get you" Buttercup said as she hugged herself. "What do you mean?" Butch questioned as he raised his eyebrow at her.

"I mean...you said only fools fall in love. You said you will never fall in love and this is all so confusing. Are you drunk? is it the medicines and sleep playing with your mind?" Buttercup rambled as she questioned Butch who sighed and Buttercup could tell he was angry. "D-Draco?" Buttercup stuttered out questioning as she suddenly fell back on the sofa bed. 

Butch climbed on top of her as he looked right into her eyes. He rested his hands and balanced his body with his hands that were on either side of Buttercup's shoulder. He bent down when he suddenly hissed in pain and held his shoulder making Buttercup giggle. 

Draco looked at her in disbelief as Buttercup pushed him a little as she sat and checked his wound still giggling. "Sometimes, forget about being cool cause it can hurt you" Buttercup giggled out making Butch chuckle as he shrugged. "Coolness runs in my blood" Buttercup rolled her eyes at Butch as she stood up and closed the curtains.

Draco stared at her as she closed the lights and turned on the air conditioner. She walked back and sat on the sofa bed as she made Butch lay down. She covered him with the blanket as she laid down next to him. "I love you" Butch blurted out as Buttercup turned her back at Butch as she covered her mouth and let tears fall.