CHAPTER: 61

HEY GUYS

AS YOU ALL KNOW TODAY YOU ALL WILL BE READING A BLOSSICK 'LEMON' CHAPTER. I AM HONESTLY NOT GOOD AT WRITING LEMONS BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST SO I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT. I KIND OF LIKE WRITING NOT SO LEMON CHAPTER...LIKE ROMANTIC BUT NOT FULL LEMON CHAPTER. OKAY ENOUGH OF THIS ... NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE ON BOOMUBBLES AFTER THAT A CHAPTER ON JALEX WHICH MIGHT HAVE 2 PARTS BECAUSE IN ONE CHAPTER IT WILL BE ALEX'S PAST (NOT SURE) AFTER THAT IT WILL BE BUTCHERCUP CHAPTER WHICH MIGHT HAVE 3 PARTS...

JUST HOPING THAT I DIDNT FORGOT WHILE TYPING THAT THIS IS NO ONE'S P.O.V CAUSE I SOMETIMES FORGET AND START TYPING IN BRICK OR BLOSSOM'S POINT OF VIEW.

WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Everyone had gone to their room as Brick was holding Blossom's hand while they were walking up the stairs. "I had never had so much fun in my entire life" Blossom giggled out which made Brick laugh as he could tell that his wife was more of a 'not party person'.

"Well, babe, from now onwards be prepared to enjoy your life" Brick spoke as he wrapped his arms around Blossom's waist as she glanced at him and smiled so he smiled back. "I will try my best" Blossom whispered as she stopped walking while she held her bedroom handle.

"Hey, where do you think you are going?" Brick chuckled pulling her back as he hugged her from behind. "My room? Bubbles must be waiting for me" Blossom spoke confidently while she giggled thinking that Brick forgot that she was staying with Bubbles.

"Bubbles went with Boomer to his room" Brick shrugged as Blossom quickly looked at Brick to see he wasn't joking while her heart started to beat faster all embarrassed. "Well, Butters?" Blossom whispered questioned as averted her eyes hoping that what she is thinking is not true.

"She is with Alex since he is fighting with Jace...Jace is now with Butch and Alex is now with Buttercup" Brick spoke as he innocently smiled at Blossom as she gulped while she felt her cheeks getting warm as she said "Oh" all embarrassed.

"Yes, babe now up we go" Brick laughed out as he picked Blossom bridal style. "H-Hey" Blossom stuttered out as Brick started to walk towards his room while Blossom started to feel embarrassed since it was their first night as a married couple and the words of her enemy were roaming around her head that Brick doesn't have sex unless he is married. 

"Let's go to our room" Brick teasingly whispered in Blossom's ear while she shivered in embarrassment hoping nothing happens that she is imagining."W-What about my things?" Blossom questioned trying to change Brick's mind as she hoped that he buys the excuse. 

"Already been shifted to our room" Brick spoke not bothered at all as he saw his room just a few steps away as Blossom noticed it as well. Her heart started to speed up as she hugged Brick all embarrassed while she started thinking of an excuse to get out of his embrace.

"Um...I didn't say good night to Bubbles, Buttercup, and Alex" Blossom made an excuse hoping that Brick buys it but he only chuckled not much surprised at all. "They might have slept so we can't disturb them" Brick spoke politely as he winked at her making Blossom feel even more embarrassed than she actually was.