CHAPTER: 26

HI GUYS

WELL, THE LAST CHAPTER WAS WAY TOO LONG AND IT TOOK ME SO MUCH TIME TO THINK ALL THAT AND WRITE ALL THAT BECAUSE THAT CHAPTER WAS LIKE THE MAIN THING TO THE SHIPS. THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO Nico3702HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER LIKE YOU ALL ALWAYS DO. THIS IS A BLOSSICK CHAPTER FOR BLOSSICK FANS.

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO Nico3702

BLOSSOM P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open as I looked around the room turning to my left side as I closed my eyes for a few seconds when someone knocked on my door making me sigh as I sat on my bed and yawned stretching.

" come in. " I said as my door opened revealing a maid with a box in her hand as I looked at the box confused. She walked and stood next to me and bowed a little. " Good morning Miss Blossom. I hope you had a good sleep " I nodded smiling as I yawned again making her smile.

" Good morning " I replied as I looked at the box again. " This is yours, Miss Blossom. Your name is written on it " I nodded taking it as the maid bowed and left the room as she closed the door behind herself.

I shook the box as I shrugged opening it as I saw a letter and rose on the top. I took the rose and smelled it smiling. I opened the letter to read it as I saw very neat and beautiful writing. The paper was of my favorite color pink so without wasting time I quickly read it.

 The paper was of my favorite color pink so without wasting time I quickly read it

I squeaked in happiness as my door busted open revealing buttercup. " Sorry Blossom but I gotta wear my clothes that I hid here," she said out of breath as I nodded understanding while she looked at the paper in my hand.

" eww it's pink," she said as I rolled my eyes at her but soon she sat next to me and read it as looked at her watch after that. " you do know you have only 25 minutes left right? " buttercup said as I soon realized she was right and got out off the blanket almost falling as I rushed inside the washroom taking a quick shower.