CHAPTER: 11

[ HEY GUYS HERE IS ANOTHER UPDATE FOR YOU ALL. I AM TRYING MY BEST TO TAKE OUT 30 MINUTES FROM MY BUSY ROUTINE SO I CAN GIVE YOU ALL A CHAPTER TO READ AND ENJOY. WELL, THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO bossymitch123 . HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT ]

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO:
bossymitch123

THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO:bossymitch123

BLOSSOM P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open at the sound of my alarm clock as I yawned sitting up and stretching.

I looked around my room and saw my room neat and clean. Little light was coming from the window where curtains were slightly open.

I got off the bed and made my way towards the washroom where I did my daily routine. I exited the washroom all fresh.

I opened the curtains as I stretched. I made my bed as I walked towards my walk-in cupboard trying to find an outfit for today.

I searched for my cupboard as I looked at all the shirts and jeans with skirts. I huffed in annoyance as I stripped down my nightdress not before switching on the cupboard lights and closing the door.

I brushed my hands against my clothes as I sighed

I brushed my hands against my clothes as I sighed. I looked around as I smiled. I had the biggest clothes and I was rich but I used it to but things for my sisters.

Half of my cupboard had green and blue clothes for bubbles and buttercup cause they are usually in my house anyway. I scanned my eyes around when I took out a shirt that attracted me a lot.

I hummed in agreement as I turned to the other side to match. I took out the perfect leggings with a skirt that will match my oversized shirt.

I took out black heels with it and my hot pink bow. I went to the undergarments side and wore a bra with new panties.

I looked at myself in the mirror and sighed. I was way too much ugly. No wonder why people hated me.

The only people who love me are my only family. I smiled as I shook my head. " time to get ready " I said to myself as I wore the clothes I selected for myself.