CHAPTER: 90 (PART 2)

HI GUYS

AS YOU ALL KNOW MY EXAMS ARE STARTING AND IT WILL START FROM THE END OF APRIL AND AFTER THAT I WILL GET REALLY BUSY TILL JUNE.

I WILL TAKE A BREAK BECAUSE THESE EXAMS ARE REALLY IMPORTANT FOR ME...I WILL START WRITNG AGAIN IN JULY EVERY SATURDAY AND IF POSSIBLE I WILL PUBLISH 2 CHAPTERS AT ONCE.

I WILL TRY TO FINISH THIS BOOK BY APRIL BUT IF I CAN'T I WILL PUT THIS BOOK ON HOLD TILL JULY.

I AM SORRY THAT I COULDN'T PUBLISH YESTERDAY...I HAD MY 3RD DOSE VACCINE ON FRIDAY AND IT REALLY HURT MY ARM AND THAT IS WHY I COULDN'T WRITE BUT I AM FEELING A LITTLE BIT BETTER TODAY.

WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUTTERCUP P.O.V

I felt a sharp pain in my body as I sighed and tried to open my eyes, which I quickly closed due to the light.

I tried to open my eyes again, this time slowly, to adjust to the lights when I noticed a white ceiling and looked to my left to see a monitor checking my heartbeat.

When I looked at my hand, I noticed a drip attached to it, and when I looked to my right, my eyes widened to see Jace all bandaged up and looking very sick.

My heart began to beat faster and louder with each passing second, and tears streamed down my cheeks as I remembered what had happened...I couldn't save them...

I'm not sure how I ended up here, but all I remember is trying to save Jace, but he sacrificed himself for me and the kids.

I wasn't able to do anything... I'm a wimp, and Jace put his life on the line for me, my baby, and Leo.

I couldn't even fight or move properly, and those men were stronger...my step-parents were correct...I am a loser.

I yelled and moved to try to free myself as the monitor began to beep louder, which irritated me even more, so I yelled even louder and moved as much as I could when a nurse with more nurses walked in.

"BUTCH!" I screamed as the nurses grabbed me and I just tried to free myself, but I didn't have the strength to do so.

"BRENNA," I yelled as I cried even louder, glaring at the nurse and yelling "STAY AWAY FROM ME OR ELSE," as the nurse flinched when the door opened as I looked that way as I relaxed seeing a familiar face...Alexander.

"DON'T INJECT," Alexander yelled as my breathing became even more labored and everything starting going black. The last thing I remember is Alexander saying, "Oh, Brother Draco will be very angry," as everything went black.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

My eyes fluttered open as I closed it again, but this time I opened them slowly, trying to adjust to the bright light.