CHAPTER: 32 ( PART 2 )

IMPORTANT NOTE DO READ...

HEY, GUYS, 

THIS IS PART 2 AND IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER I FORGOT TO MENTION IT'S PART 1. I WILL SOON UPDATE IT AND MENTION IT. SO YOU ALL MIGHT GET AN UPDATE OF IT BUT IT'S THE SAME CHAPTER, I WILL ONLY ADD PART 1 IN THE TITLE SECTION.

OKAY, THIS IS THE CHAPTER YOU AL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR...BUTCH/DRACO'S PAST. IF YOU CAN MAKE SURE TO COMMENT YOUR FEELINGS...

HOPE YOU ALL LOVE AND ENJOY THIS CHAPTER 

SO LET'S START...

NO ONE P.O.V

Butch opened the door as he entered turning around, he closed the door as he sighed in relief locking the door as he turned and looked at the bed to see Buttercup asleep. Butch chuckled remembering he told her not to as he climbed on the bed as he sat on top of Buttercup on her waist not putting much weight on her as he bent down.

Butch kissed Buttercup as she sighed turning but butch held her wrists pinning her down to one place as he kissed her again, he slipped his tongue in as Buttercup's eyes open to see Butch on top of her kissing her. Butch stopped kissing Buttercup as she looked right into Butch's eyes who smirked as he tugged Buttercup's hair behind her ear.

" I told you, baby girl, if you sleep I will kiss you," Butch said as Buttercup looked away. " what type of friends kiss? " buttercup said blushing as Butch hummed nodding as he licked his lips. " friends with benefits type, " Butch said as he kissed Buttercup's neck who held Butch's shirt tight.

" I don't like ... I don't want ... friends with benefits " Buttercup said all embarrassed as Butch stopped kissing Buttercup's neck as he looked right into her eyes. " explain " Butch said seriously as he let her go and sat straight as Buttercup sat as well looking at Butch. " Um," Buttercup said as she licked her lips. 

Butch raised his eyebrow as he waited for Buttercup to say what she wants to say. " I can't " Buttercup whispered out as she closed her eyes making Butch sigh as he caressed her cheek. "  baby girl, I won't get angry at your decision, " Butch said soothingly as Buttercup nodded resting her head on Butch's shoulder as she wrapped her arms around his waist.

" Friends with Benefits, well I don't like the sound of that. It feels weird. Can't we just be friends? " Buttercup said as Butch sighed nodding. " ok " was all he said as Buttercup looked at Butch. " really? " She questioned confused as to how he accepted her reason which wasn't a good reason.

" Yeah I mean it's up to you as well, friends with benefits works if both people are ok with it, not just one, " Butch said as he smiled patting Buttercup's head as she looked at him. " so still wanna know my past? " Butch questioned smirking as Buttercup hummed nodding as Butch sighed closing his eyes. " you can ask all your questions in the end," Butch said as Buttercup hummed as he pulled her making her sit on his lap while he rested his back on the pillow which was against the bed frame.