CHAPTER: 93 (PART 3)

HEY GUYS

SORRY FOR SLOW UPDATES BUT I AM KIND OF BUSY SINCE ITS SUMMER HOLIDAYS, I HAVE PLANS WITH FAMILY AND FRIENDS. 

ONE MORE THING THAT I WOULD LIKE TO MENTION IS THAT...THIS IS MY SECOND LAST BOOK AFTER THIS I WILL COMPLETE THE OTHER BOOK 'SAY YOU WON'T LET GO' AND AFTER THAT I WON'T WRITE ON WATTPAD ANYMORE. I USED TO HAVE 50 OR 45 VOTES ON EVERY CHAPTER AND NOW I HAVE 4 OR 5 AND I CAN'T KEEP ON WRITING IF I DONT HAVE MANY READERS AND VOTERS BECAUSE I TAKE OUT TIME TO WRITE PLUS I AM NOT GETTING THE RESULT I WANT SO THESE TWO ARE MY LAST BOOKS ON WATTPAD THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO STILL SUPPORTS ME. 

ALSO I AM HAVING TROUBLE ENDING THIS BOOK AS I KNOW HOW THIS BOOK ENDS BUT I NEED TO INCLUDE EVERYTHING PLUS I DON'T KNOW WHOSE POINT OF VIEW IT SHOULD BE IN. 

OKAY SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BOOMER P.O.V

I returned back home from the office as I parked my car and sighed resting my head on the steering wheel as I sighed yet again. 

I didn't want any of this; I never imagined Bubbles would abandon me for a week or a month, and it makes me so sad.

I can't live without her now because I'm completely in love with her and being apart from her will seriously hurt me.

Okay, it's not like she despises me or refuses to be with me; we're just doing this for her safety as we all care for her.

I am relieved that she is safe, and I would do anything for her as long as I can see her beautiful smile every morning when I wake up.

Marriage with Bubbles is my dream, and I will make it a reality because it is what we both want, but only after the war is over.

I don't want to put any of us in danger, and I would never put Draco in danger no matter what, and if I get married, he will have to call more guards for my safety.

I got out of the car and handed the keys to the butler, who caught them as I walked inside and saw Blossom relaxing on the sofa while waiting for Brick.

"Hey, Blossy," I said as she looked up at me, and I could tell she was sad because it was going to be the time for all of us to be separated was approaching, and each and every one of us was getting sad.

"Hey Boom, you came back home early," Blossom said as I nodded and sat next to her, sighing as she smiled at me. 

"I just want to spend some time with Bubbles, even though I know we'd only be separated for a week or month, and I'm exaggerating, but I love her so much," I replied as she smiled and kept her hand on mine.

"Well, you've loved her since the moment you laid eyes on her, so it can't be helped, and I also feel like this one week or month is like a year." Blossom said as I nodded, happy that I have a wonderful sister-in-law who understands me so well.

I said "Do you think we should try to persuade Brick, Butch, and Jace not to let you guys leave?" Blossom shrugged and replied, "I would love that but they are just looking out for us and you love Bubbles so you should keep her safe as well," as I nodded understandingly.

"I should go to her," I said, as Blossom nodded while I stood up and walked away to my room, where Bubbles was.

When I entered my room, Bubbles had already packed her bag and was getting ready, which made me frown.

Bubbles looked stunning as usual, and just looking at her made all my worries fade away. "Hey sugar," I said as Bubbles turned around and smiled as she returned my greeting, "Hi boomie," as I closed the door behind me and placed my bag on the sofa.

I smiled while I walked over to her and quickly embraced her in a hug, which she returned, putting me at ease.

I questioned "Are you all packed and ready?" Bubbles hummed, letting me go as she sat on the bed and I sat next to her.

"You should change and let's spend some time together," Bubbles suggested, and I liked the idea, so I nodded and walked to my closet, looking back to see Bubbles keeping her trolley bag near the door. 

I quickly closed the wardrobe door behind me and brushed my hair before changing into my comfortable trouser and t-shirt.

When I came out of the walk-in closet, Bubbles was sitting on the bed with one trolley bag and one shoulder bag near the door.

It was heartbreaking to see her leave so soon, but if it meant she'd be safe, I'd do anything. I walked up to the bed and sat next to her, my hand on top of hers, our fingers intertwined.

I'm hoping this war ends soon so we can enjoy our time together, and I really want to marry Bubbles, so I'm hoping Butch resolves everything quickly.

I looked over at Bubbles and saw that she was also deep in thought, so I poked her as she looked my way and I gave her a small smile, which she gladly returned.

"What exactly are you thinking?" I inquired as Bubbles sighed and turned to face me, replying, "About everything," as I hummed.

"I can help you if you tell me 'everything'," I said, as Bubbles giggled and replied, "Yeah, you can, but I know it's useless," as I shrugged and added, "Nothing is useless, so share," as she hummed in agreement.

"I just feel like we'd be in more danger if we weren't with you. Okay, we know how to fight, but we don't know how to use guns." Bubbles was correct, but Butch did promise that Jace would keep an eye on them plus Alex is with them and he can use guns.

"Butch said you'd be safer away from us plus Alex can use guns.," I said as Bubbles nodded as she said "And I believe him too, but what if we're all wrong?" I shrugged as I looked at Bubbles' hand.

"Well, the rings you're wearing have a tracker, so if anything happens, we'll know," I explained, to which Bubbles nodded and replied, "yeah, that now feels better to know," as I smiled at her. 

A knock on the door was heard as I yelled "Come in" when Jace opened the door and gestured the bags as I nodded.

"We're going to keep the bags and perfect everything else, but we'll leave around 10 p.m. so you guys have plenty of time," Jace said as I glanced at the time and realized it was only 7 p.m., so I nodded.

"Thank you," Bubbles said as Jace smiled at us and replied, "no problem, and enjoy your time." Jace took the bags, closed the door, and we could hear his footsteps fade away. 

I questioned "What do you want to do?" Bubbles blushed as she replied, "I want to cuddle with you because I will really miss you," as I smiled and nodded.

I relaxed my back on the bed frame as Bubbles took off her shoes and laid in-between my legs, her head resting on my chest, as I wrapped my arms around her.

I continued to cuddle with her as she relaxed in my arms, and I felt great as well while Bubbles grabbed the remote and turned on the TV while she watched a movie.

We watched the movie together while I kissed her shoulder and held her close as we enjoyed our time together. I hope this war ends soon so that I can marry Bubbles and have a family with her also all of our problems can be resolved.

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT~💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
FOLLOW ME AND READ MY STORIES ON THE OTHER APP AND THIS APP~ 💜💜💜💜💜💜
THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS BELIEVING IN ME~ 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
STAY SAFE~ 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
VOTE AND COMMENT~ 💙💙💙💙💙
FOLLOW ME~💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
LOVE YOU ALL~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
BYE~👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼