CHAPTER: 25 ( PART 2 )

HEY GUYS

HERE IS PART 2 OF CHAPTER 25. IT'S MOSTLY ON GREENS BUT OTHERS WOULD BE INCLUDED AS WELL. AFTER THIS I WILL START WRITING IN GIRLS AND BOYS P.O.V AGAIN. CHAPTER 26 WILL BE ON BLOSSICK, CHAPTER 27 ON BOOMUBBLES AND CHAPTER 28 ON BUTCHERCUP BUT I AM STILL NOT SURE THOUGH. MAYBE CHAPTER 25 WILL HAVE PART 3.

IF YOU ALL WANT ME TO UPDATE SOON YOU ALL CAN ALWAYS PRIVATE MESSAGE ME OR LEAVE IT ON THE COMMENT. I WILL ALWAYS REPLY EVEN THOUGH THE DAYS ARE SET I CAN STILL TELL YOU ALL THE TIME :)

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

NO ONE P

NO ONE P.O.V

Butch sat on the driver seat as Buttercup glared at him. " I wanna sit in the back with my sisters," Buttercup said as Butch sighed. " I wouldn't mind that baby girl but unfortunately I hate people sitting in my car especially in the passenger seat but only in this car, " Butch said shrugging as he started driving.

" Change the car, you have so many, " Buttercup said as she huffed crossing her arms annoyed. " I can't baby girl, you see today there are many people that will come with us and we all won't fit in my other car besides I once dropped you home in this car " Buttercup hummed as she ignored Butch the whole drive to Boomer's house but Butch looked at Buttercup every chance he got just to see her smiling and looking out of the window happily.

Butch parked his car right in front of Boomer's house as Buttercup looked at his house eyes wide. " Draco can I please sit back?" Buttercup said as she pouted making Butch laugh and shake his head. " No baby girl you have to sit next to me because Boomer can't sit next to me and Brick would never so the only option is you now," Butch said as he relaxed on his seat. " Why can't Boomer drive or take his car? " Buttercup huffed annoyed as Butch sighed.

" Buttercup why can't you sit next to me? " Butch now said annoyed and angry as Buttercup shrugged. " because ... you um ... well, you ... you would punish me every chance you would get " she whispered out but it was clear enough for Butch to hear as he smirked knowing she is just embarrassed.