CHAPTER: 98 (PART 2)

HI GUYS

I WILL BE UPDATING A CHAPTER TODAY AND THE OTHER CHAPTER I WILL BE PUBLISHING IT TOMORROW WHENEVER I AM FREE BUT I WILL PUBLISH TOMORROW.

I WAS REALLY BUSY AND I DIDN'T HAVE TIME TO RE-READ AND PUBLISH. I WAS BUSY WITH FAMILY AND WORK AND ASSIGNMENTS SO NOW I AM FINALLY FREE TODAY AND TOMORROW SO I WILL PUBLISH AS PROMISED.

TOMORROW I WILL PUBLISH NEXT CHAPTER~

HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THIS CHAPTER~

LOVE YOU ALL~

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE SUPPORT~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Butch's phone rang when he spotted Jace's number, knowing full well that he would now discuss the meeting with the snakes online through call.

"Oh hey Dragon, I finally got to see you," Ace said, starring at Butch, who was wearing a dragon mask to hide his identity as he was staring at Ace.

"Cut the crap, Ace, and show me Jace and his family," Butch remarked as Ace laughed while Butch pretended not to be linked to Brenna and Bubbles.

"What's the rush?" Ace asked. Butch rolled his eyes and answered, "I don't fucking care, I want to see them because I promised Jace that I would be loyal to him and let nothing happen to his family as long as he serves me."

Butch had to keep lying because he couldn't tell any of the snakes Brenna was his daughter or else, they'd murder her and even Bubbles thinking she is Butch's wife.

"SHOW ME MY WIFE AND CHILD" Boomer yelled angrily as Ace looked at him while Boomer stared back angrily as he sat properly and said "Oh come on Draco, you know your wife and child are doing great by my side so why see them?" as Boomer gritted his teeth as Butch kept his hand on Boomer's shoulder while he looked at him and nodded.

"You said you'd let them all go if I surrendered," Butch replied, making Ace laugh which confused everyone.

"Do you think I'm that stupid to believe your lie? I know this is all part of a plan," Ace remarked, laughing and motioning to someone as Jace was yanked and thrown to the ground.

Butch now rose up and laughed. "You are incorrect. I'm a dragon, and we're born loyal, and I'd stay loyal to my right hand," Butch stated as he sat on the ground, making Ace laugh even harder.

Ace was laughing until he noticed everyone of the dragon's group sitting on the ground one by one, which made Ace click his tongue.

"BRING THE KID AND THE GIRL," Ace screamed as one of the guys ran to grab them, while Butch looked at Boomer and Buttercup, who were staring at the TV.

Buttercup and Blossom pretended to be members of the group, just like how Brick did as well because they didn't want anyone to notice them later. 

Bubbles sat on the floor with Jace, hugging Brenna tightly as Boomer glanced into her eyes, hoping she noticed him.

"Draco," Bubbles murmured as she smiled which made Boomer smile as he looked at Butch, who had anticipated this and had properly planned for it. 

"So, in exchange for this girl and baby, I'd like some documents," Ace stated, as Butch agreed and said, "Just let me know, and I'll give it to you."

Ace hummed as he walked near Jace, bending to his level and smiled, "His freedom exchange of yours" Butch cast a glance at Jace, who shook his head, but Butch only nodded as Ace smirked and turned to face his gang.

"We'll have a visitor in our jail tomorrow." Ace applauded as his companions cheered behind him, while Jace looked at Butch, who merely grinned and mouthed Alex, and saw tears in Alex's eyes.

Jace knew Alexander adored him, but Alex adored Butch more because Butch was the ideal brother for him.

"I will exchange them tomorrow after 10 p.m. sharp under the bridge where all deals are made," Ace stated smirking as Butch answered, "How can I trust you? How do I know you'll return them safely?" Ace grinned and nodding.

"I will allow you to have someone next to you shoot me if I don't do the exchanging properly," Ace remarked as Butch hummed and replied, "I prefer that" as Ace laughed and added "Remember the place and timing" before abruptly terminating the connection, causing Butch to sigh.

Butch rose up and checked to see whether the call had ended, and it had, and nothing was being recorded, so he turned around.

"Butters and Alex, please take care of sister-in-law because she is pregnant." As Buttercup and Alex nodded, Blossom was led to another room with them following and helping her.

Butch looked around and stated, "Everyone, get ready to spill some blood tomorrow," as everyone agreed and Butch looked at Brick and Boomer.

"Brick, get the fake documents ready," Brick chuckled as he stood up and walked out of the room, followed by Boomer.

"I want you all to train as much as you possibly can, relax, train, and eat so that you are all ready for the fight tomorrow." We simply cannot lose." As Butch flopped on the sofa, the gang agreed and everyone headed out to exercise for tomorrow.

Butch rubbed his forehead as Buttercup approached and sat beside him, placing her head on his shoulder.

"I will bring Brenna and Bubbles back, I promise." Butch remarked this as he looked at Buttercup, who held his cheek and kissed him on the lips as Buttercup replied, "I believe in you and trust you," as Butch smiled and held her tightly. 

Butch said, "I love you so much" as Buttercup smiled, and she replied, "And I love you even more" as he pecked her cheek.

Butch and Buttercup remained there, hoping that their plan for tomorrow would succeed and they could finally live a normal life together with their family happily. 

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT~💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
FOLLOW ME AND READ MY STORIES ON THE OTHER APP~ 💜💜💜💜💜💜💜
THANK YOU ~ 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
STAY SAFE~ 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚
VOTE AND COMMENT~ 💙💙💙💙💙
FOLLOW ME~💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
LOVE YOU ALL~❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
BYE~👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼👋🏼