CHAPTER: 51 ( PART 2 )

HI GUYS

WELL, I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THERE IS THIS WEBSITE THAT SELLS 'BLACK LIVES MATTER' THINGS AND I HAVE 30% OFF ON ANY PURCHASE BUT I CAN'T USE IT AS I DON'T ORDER THINGS FROM ONLINE. IF ANYONE OF YOU WANT MY DISCOUNT COUPON JUST MESSAGE ME AND IT ISNT THAT EXPENSIVE AND WITH THAT DISCOUNT THE MONEY GOT WAY LESS. SO MESSAGE ME ON INSTAGRAM, HANGOUTS, WATTPAD OR COMMENT IT IF YOU LIKE IT AND WANT IT. IF YOU ARE INTERESTED JUST TELL ME SO I CAN SEND YOU THE DISCOUNT AND I HAVE LINKED THE WEBSITE SO CHECK IT OUT. 

https://l.instagram.com/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.madewithmelanin.co%2F&e=ATMCB9TySybyAZX6wpoXy8al-e0WueotAfF5HzeNvzVuTMIdDNUffDmol6VLuiqm3osuGQ_1wixrOObaRrfqfSM&s=1

SO WITHOUT WASTING TIME LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY:

A loud horn was heard as Boomer held Bubbles' hand. "Our ride is here. Quickly take your things and lock your room even your granny's and meet me outside as soon as possible" Boomer said as Bubbles hummed. Bubbles rechecked everything as she locked her room and went to granny's room. She took her room keys and walked out as she locked it. Bubbles kept both the keys in the bag as she picked up the extra house keys as she walked out to see Amanda trying to flirt with Boomer. "That's my boyfriend, keep your dirty hands away from him," Bubbles said as she closed the door and kept the spare keys in her bag. Boomer smiled as he pecked Bubbles cheek. Boomer glanced at the butler as he sighed seeing how he was looking at Amanda with a weird face. "Sir, you should get going. I will go with him" The butler spoke pointing at the other butler who drove the car here. One of the butlers bought the car and others bought the bike just in case Boomer needs a car but he selected a bike. "Yeah, you should go first," Boomer said as he wore his helmet and gave Bubbles the other helmet. Bubbes wore the helmet as Boomer gestured his hand towards Bubbles as he helped her to sit. "Hold tight" Boomer spoke as Bubbles hugged him tightly as he saw the butlers drive away. Boomer rolled his eyes at Amanda as he started his bike and drove towards the hospital hoping Bubbles' granny is fine.

 Boomer rolled his eyes at Amanda as he started his bike and drove towards the hospital hoping Bubbles' granny is fine

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Bubbles held Ronin's shirt tight as she had rested her head on his back pouting. She hated the fact that Amanda was flirting with her boyfriend. Ronin parked his bike as Bubbles got off and took off her helmet. She gave it to Ronin who hung it on the handle and did the same with his. 

He got off from the bike as he kept the keys in his pocket. Bubbles held Ronin's hand as he felt her hand trembling making him sigh. "Bubble gum, it's ok. I am here" Ronin spoke as he caressed her cheek.