CHAPTER: 36 ( PART 3 )

HEY GUYS

AS YOU ALL KNOW ABOUT THE 2 CHAPTERS UPDATE, I WILL BE PUBLISHING THE 2ND ONE SOON BECAUSE I NEED TO WRITE A BIT MORE IN THAT CHAPTER. WELL UNTIL I FINISH THAT ONE, ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. 

DO FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM...I AM WAITING FOR YOUR REQUEST. https://www.instagram.com/redngreen_shadow/

WELL 2 CHAPTERS UPDATE ON EVERY TUESDAY WILL STOP ON 28th APRIL. OKAY, THIS CHAPTER BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY AND NEXT CHAPTER ( 37 ) WILL BELONG TO 25th FEBRUARY. 

BEFORE YOU ALL START READING DO TELL ME IF YOU ALL ARE LIKING THIS STORY OR NOT. I AM REALLY HAPPY THAT MOST OF YOU ARE COMMENTING YOUR FEELINGS ON THIS BOOK WHICH MAKES ME SUPER MOTIVATED TO WRITE MORE. ( ESPECIALLY THE BUTCHERCUP CHAPTER ) 

OK ENOUGH OF MY AUTHOR NOTE

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PUBLISHING NEXT CHAPTER SOON BUT DON'T KNOW HOW SOON BECAUSE I STILL HAVEN'T FINISHED WRITING IT. ALSO, IT'S NIGHT TIME HERE AND I HAVE TO SLEEP NOW. SORRY AND GOOD NIGHT

PREVIOUSLY

Buttercup stuttered and told Butch whatever happened today from the very start as he held his girl close to himself. " shh stop crying " He whispered and it hurt him seeing her so broken. " baby girl, I am here now and no one can touch you with me around " Butch now whispered in Buttercup's ear as he made her sit on his lap. Buttercup rested her head on Butch's chest as he kissed her neck gently.

" Tell me who did this to you and Baby please, I beg you marry me and move in with me. I won't let a single person touch you or come near you. I will kill for you, heck I will die for you so just marry me " Butch now honestly blurted out his feelings because seeing her getting abused so badly hurts him. 

Butch is the mafia boss, leader of the dragons who hold no emotion but seeing Buttercup cry and hurt so badly made him sad also angry at the same time. So angry that he wanted to kill those who abused her when Buttercup shifted and looked at him as he looked at her when she said " Okay ".

3RD PERSON P.O.V

" okay " was all Buttercup said making Butch smile happily as if he won some lottery. " okay " he repeated as he looked at Buttercup's hand which he now held intertwining their fingers. " my step-family and Dexter " Buttercup spoke as Butch looked at her confused. " what? " he questioned as Buttercup looked at him.

" you asked me who abused me so I agreed " Buttercup now said as Butch felt sadness wrap on his heart tightly. " what about the marriage? " he now questioned as Buttercup shook her head to a No making butch angry a little. Buttercup shifted as now she sat on the sofa but her legs were on top of Butch's lap with their fingers still intertwined. 

Buttercup rested her head on Butch's chest who sighed. " just marry me please, I can't see you suffer so much " he now said as Buttercup sighed looking at there hands. " there is no use in a marriage that has no love, I won't be able to handle it if one day you will leave me just cause you are tired of me " Buttercup now said as Butch frowned knowing she was just afraid.