CHAPTER: 50 ( PART 2 )

IMPORTANT NOTE

HI GUYS, WELL SORRY IF THIS STORY IS GETTING LONGER AND LONGER AS DAYS ARE PASSING BY. IT'S JUST THAT I WANT TO HAVE A PERFECT PLOT. I WANT THE CHARACTERS TO DEVELOP AS CHAPTERS PASS BY. AS YOU ALL HAVE NOTICED DRACO AKA BUTCH WAS A PLAYBOY IN THE BEGINNING AND CARED FOR NO ONE EXCEPT HIS BROTHERS...BUT NOW HE ISN'T A PLAYBOY AND CARES FOR SOMEONE OTHER THAN HIS FAMILY. I PROMISE THAT YOU WILL REALLY ENJOY FUTURE CHAPTERS AS THINGS ARE GOING TO CHANGE FROM THIS POINT ONWARDS... IF I HAVE TIME...I WILL UPDATE MORE THAN ONE CHAPTER PER WEEK.

THANK YOU FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME...

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY:

PREVIOUSLY:

"I promise I will always keep her happy," Loukas said as Blossom smiled hugging him back. "let me introduce you to everyone," Utonium said as Loukas nodded his head. "I told you that I don't want you as my girlfriend. I always wanted you as my wife" Blossom blushed as Loukas winked at her and walked away with Blossom's parents. Blossom looked at Dexter who was typing something angrily. He looked up and glared at Blossom as Jace stood in front of her. "I suggest you walk out of this house cause someone is waiting for you outside" Jace smiled as Dexter looked at Bubbles who shrieked and hid behind Ronin and Alex. "go on. Butters is outside" Jace said as he smiled and turned around wrapping his one arm around Blossom and others around Alex. They saw Dexter stomp outside as Jace took a huge breath in and let it out after a second. "let's just hope Butchie boy doesn't get stopped by butters" Jace laughed out making Blossom giggle as well.

***

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Buttercup was called outside by Butch so without thinking twice, she walked outside to see a car parked outside that belonged to Butch. She quickly walked towards him as she bit her lips when she saw the car gate open and Butch got down and walked towards her. He now stood in front of her making her cheeks turn red.