CHAPTER: 34

HEY, GUYS, I AM SO BORED BEING AT HOME AND DOING NOTHING OTHER THAN WATCHING SERIES AND RE-WATCHING OLD SHOWS. I AM HAPPY THAT I WRITE OTHERWISE I WOULD HAVE BEEN REALLY BORED AND ANNOYED OF WATCHING SERIES AS WELL. 

BY THE WAY GUYS I AM MAKING AN INSTAGRAM SOON UNDER THE NAME ' RG ' AND I WILL PUBLISH MY BOOK COVERS THERE. ALSO IF YOU GUYS WANT YOU ALL CAN TALK TO ME THERE AND TAG STUFF ALSO YOU ALL CAN SEND ME FANART AND BEST ONES MIGHT GET SHOUTOUT OVER HERE AND ON INSTAGRAM. IF YOU ALL ARE SAD OR ANYTHING IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU CAN'T TELL OTHERS LIKE YOUR PARENTS OR SIBLINGS ... YOU CAN ALWAYS SHARE WITH ME BECAUSE I AM A SCORPIO AND I LOVE HELPING OTHERS AND LISTENING TO THEIR PROBLEMS SO THEY CAN BE TENSION FREE. IF YOU ALL ARE INTERESTED IN THIS IG ( INSTAGRAM )THING DO TELL ME SO I MAKE IT ASAP.

OKAY AS YOU ALL KNOW 1 CHAPTER BELONGS TO THE TUESDAY I MISSED AND 1 BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY. THIS CHAPTER BELONGS TO THIS TUESDAY AND CHAPTER 35 BELONGS TO 4th FEBRUARY.

HOPE YOU ALL LOVE AND ENJOY ALL THE CHAPTERS.

STAY HOME AND STAY SAFE.

LOVE YOU ALL~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

BUBBLES' P.O.V

I woke up and it looked around as I sat up and stretched turning off my alarm. I was at my house right now, 2 days went by so fast. It was fun but I didn't like the fact how Queenie interrupted us all at the pool. I didn't meet Boomer in-person for 2 days because I had to do all my assignments and he was nice enough to video call me. I went to the washroom after grabbing my outfit for today. I took a quick shower as I applied body wash and shampoo later rinsing it off.  

I quickly got out of the tub and pat dried my body as I wore my undergarments and my clothes. I sighed as I grabbed my pajama that was wearing all day as I exited the washroom and kept the towel on the side. I hung my clothes on the rod as I walked towards my dressing table and sat there. I grabbed a hairdryer as I blow-dried my hair. 

I dried my hair completely as I brushed my hair and let it be open

I dried my hair completely as I brushed my hair and let it be open. I grabbed a rubber band as I kept it in my bag. I grabbed my necklace as I wore it and even my two favorite bracelets. I opened my small black box as I took out my earrings, wearing it. I looked at myself as I hummed in approval.

I took out my eyeliner as I applied it even my light pink gloss, I kept both the things inside the small pocket of my bag as I took the money and kept it in as well. I stood up as I wore my socks and shoes as I checked myself in the standing mirror one last time as I grabbed my files and books, keeping them inside my bag. I grabbed my headphones and mobile, keeping them inside my bag as I rushed out of my room to see my granny keeping my breakfast on the table as I smiled.