CHAPTER: 99 (PART 1)

HEY GUYS

SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT WE WERE HAVING SOME ISSUES AND LATELY I AM NOT FEELING THAT GOOD MENTALLY SO THAT'S WHY I COULDN'T UPDATE...

I NOTICED IT BEEN WAY LONG I DIDN'T UPDATE AGAIN SO I QUICKLY TURNED ON EVERYTHING JUST TO MAKE YOU ALL EXCITED FOR THIS CHAPTER LIKE ALWAYS...

HOPE YOU ALL ARE HAVING AN AMAZING DAY~

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT~

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

It was the very next day as Butch was looking through the fake papers with all of the dragon's information.

"I made sure not a single piece of information looks fake," Brick stated as Butch hummed and sighed, rubbing the bridge of his nose.

Boomer and Buttercup entered as he detected the tension in the air when Butch rose up and took large steps towards Buttercup, hugging her tightly, while Brick and Boomer only chuckled at their clingy step-brother who despised love before but suddenly the tension filled air seemed calm to Boomer. 

"Only fools fall in love," Brick coughed as Boomer shook his head and continued, "Don't bring that 'thing' up in front of me. I despise it, and I will never fall in love again," making Buttercup laugh as Brick and Boomer tried to mimic Butch's previous lines.

"No No Boom," Brick shouted, adding, "Don't fall for me, you will only get hurt baby girl," as he smirked at Butch, who smirked and wrapped his arm around Buttercup while listening to his siblings tease him.

"No Brick, it's like," Boomer said as he continued while trying to sound like Butch "...baby girl, don't fall for me because only fools fall in love, and I am not a fool," as Brick and Boomer chuckled, causing Butch and Buttercup to laugh as well.

Blossom and Alex had just entered the room when Brick rose up and walked over to Blossom, hugging her and placing his palm on her belly.

"Look guys, enough of these jokes, let's do it when we all get home safely," Alex remarked, attempting to hold back tears.

Alexander missed Jace because he was his everything when he had nothing, and the time he spent with him was extremely valuable and being separated from him for even a few moments caused Alex to lose control.

Alex was sitting on the sofa with baby Leo in his arms when Boomer sat next to him and cleared his throat, saying, "Don't worry cub, just wear my shirt and wait for me and I will be back in no time" as tears streamed down Alex's face because it was the first time Jace hadn't said that to him before they were separated.

"Hey shh, don't cry," Boomer murmured as he hugged Alex, who hugged him back and hiccupped, "I want my Jace," as Butch sighed.Butch got something from the shelf as he sat next to Alex and handed it to him as Alex took the box, perplexed.

"Jace told me to give it to you when you sob like this," Butch stated as Alex pouted and said, "I sobbed before as well, why didn't you give me before?" as Butch brushed Alex hair as he said, "He told me to give on the day of the exchange" as Alex nodded smiling while rubbing his tears-stained face.