CHAPTER: 90 (PART 1)

HEY GUYS

I THINK THIS BOOK WILL HAVE 100 CHAPTERS AND THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I JUST DON'T FEEL LIKE ENDING A BOOK MAYBE BECAUSE I GOT ATTACHED TO THIS BOOK IF THAT MAKES SENSE.

I GOT A LOT OF READERS ON THIS BOOK AND MADE A LOT OF FRIENDS SO MAYBE I JUST WOULD FEEL BAD IF I DON'T GET THE SAME RESULT IN MY OTHER BOOK BUT I AM WILLING TO TRY.

THANK YOU TO ALL FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT~

ALSO I WILL PUBLISH A CHAPTER OF THE BOOK 'SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO' THIS WEEK AND AFTER THAT I WILL PUT THE BOOK ON HOLD BECAUSE MY EXAMS ARE STARTING SOON SO I WILL START WRITING THE BOOK 'SAY YOU WON'T LET ME GO' AFTER MY EXAMS AND THIS BOOK IS OVER SO I CAN PUT ALL MY CONCENTRATION ON THAT BOOK.

LET'S START...

.

.

.

.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

Butch was concerned as he walked back and forth, waiting for the doctor who was checking on his best friend Jace, as well as another doctor who was checking on his wife Buttercup.

Butch was concerned for both of them when he noticed Alexander crying who was sitting on the chair and Brick attempting to comfort him.

"Come on, Alie, stop crying because Jace wouldn't want you to cry," Brick said as Butch sighed and noticed Boomer rubbing Alexander's back, but Alexander's sobs became increasingly louder as time passed. 

Butch crouched in front of Alexander and smiled at him while Alexander sniffed and stared right into Butch's eyes.

"Your boyfriend is a dragon, and these bullets will not take his life away," Butch said as Alexander sniffed and held Butch's hand while he replied, "B-But he is so hurt, and he lost b-blood...his h-hand was lifeless," Butch smiled as he let go of Alexander's hand and cupping his cheek.

"Alie, he won't die easily because even death requires his permission, and you'll see that within a few minutes you'll go inside and Jace will look at you and say, 'Hey baby boy, did I scare you?'" as Alexander laughed and nodded while wiping away his tears. 

"BRICK" After hearing Blossom's voice, Brick stood up and saw her walking his way with Brenna in her arms, Bubbles carrying Leo, Mojo and Oliver alongside them, and Morbucks as well.

"I'm glad Princess Morbucks informed us about this, but I still don't trust her," Alexander said quietly, as Boomer hummed in agreement. "I think the same as you; you can't change overnight."

"I agree with both of you, but we need to figure out if she's telling the truth or not," Brick said as Butch stood up and said, "I want to meet Henry, who she claims is her fiancée," as Brick hummed in agreement.

Mojo questioned "Are Buttercup and Jace all right?" Butch took Brenna from Blossom's arms and hugged and kissed her cheek, whispering, "Your dada will protect you now," as the baby's cries calmed down while she rested her head on Butch's shoulder.

"The doctors are checking them right now" Boomer said as Bubbles handed Leo over to Alexander and walked over to Boomer, who smiled and hugged her.

"We want to meet Henry," Brick said as Morbucks sighed and said, "I messaged him and told him to meet us here." Brick nodded as he looked at Butch, who clicked his tongue and hugged Brenna even tighter.