CHAPTER: 100 (PART 5)

HI GUYS

I WAS GOING TO PUBLISH THIS CHAPTER YESTERDAY BUT UNFORTUNETLY MY LECTURER ASSIGNED A NEW ASSIGNMENT YESTERDAY AND IT WAS DUE TODAY MORNING. IT WAS A LONG ASSIGNMENT AND SINCE I DO PART-TIME JOB AS WELL, I HAD NO TIME TO WRITE AT ALL.

I JUST GOT FREE IN THE MORNING SO I THOUGHT WHY NOT QUICKLY WRITE AND PUBLISH. AFTER THIS ONLY LAST PART IS LEFT AND 1 SPECIAL CHAPTER. ONCE THIS BOOK IS OVER, I WILL START WRITING THE OTHER BOOK 'SAY YOU WON'T LET GO'.

WITHOUT WASTING TIME...

LET'S START...

.

.

.

PREVIOUSLY:

"Jace," Alex muttered quietly as Jace sat up and smiled, saying, "Yes cub," which made Alex cry even more as he came up to Jace and held him tightly. "H-How?" Boomer stated as he sat next to Jace, and Brick added, "You died right in front of my eyes, and I saw the bullet cross right through you," to which Jace nodded and hugged Alex again.

"Yeah, that was Ace," Jace remarked, leaving them all stunned as they sat next to Jace, while Butch grinned at Buttercup, who looked down and smiled. Butch's vow that he would not allow anyone die was fulfilled, and they were all thrilled, but what they all wanted to know was how it happened, who did it, and when it all happened, as Butch and Jace proceeded to tell them everything that even Bubbles was unaware of.

NO ONE'S P.O.V

"Jace, never ever do that again." Alexander stated as he grabbed Jace, who hugged him back as he sat on the sofa with Alex on his lap, as Jace kissed Alex's shoulder and said, "Cub, I had to do that, it was plan 'A' so I had to follow it."

"So, whatever we were doing was plan B?" Blossom asked, perplexed, as Jace stared at her and hummed as he said, "Yeah, that was plan B." Blossom nodded, understandingly.

"But how did it all happen?" Brick inquired while Boomer hummed, glaring at Jace and asking, "How did you switch yourself with Ace?" This perplexed them all.

"Well, I just had to make my dear brother trust me." Jace stated as he looked at Butch, who looked back at Jace, knowing how tough it was to get Ace to trust Jace.

"What do you mean?" Boomer inquired, and Jace smirked as he said, "I killed my brother and the leader of the snakes by letting myself switch with him." He fist bumped Butch, who chuckled and nodded.

"But how did you switch?" Brick inquired, curious as to how everything happened and how Jace managed to trick them all and kill the snake leader all by himself, with Butch supporting him from behind.

"When I was in jail with Bubbles, I was always called to Ace's office so I turned off everything so you all can't hear me or see me, and I kept on playing with Ace's brain." Jace said as he hugged Alex, who grinned and hugged him back because he couldn't live without Jace even for a second.

"So, he believed you?" Blossom inquired as Jace hummed and responded, "It took him a while, but yes, he finally agreed, and we switched places, and that's why he wasn't talking with Bubbles."

"So, you mean I was hugging Ace the whole time?" Bubbles made a disgusted look as Jace responded, "Haha no, it was only last 20 minutes that we switched places and after that we came for the exchange," which made Bubbles sighed relieved.