John Lennon x reader: A Hard Days Night

(y/n) was riding the train in London, she was reading her favorite book to pass the time. The Beatles joined her in the train cabin and John was able to coax a conversation out of her. She's a pretty young woman with (h/l) (h/c) hair from (y/c) who was traveling in London sightseeing. She's kind and patient with a good sense of humor, as John gets her to laugh quite a lot. After she gets back to her book, an uptight man comes in. He puts his suitcase and hat overhead, but his hat falls and John wordlessly, but politely hands it to him.

Paul: *politely* Mornin'.

The man looks at Ringo and George and Ringo politely waves as George keeps eating. The man starts giving the boys a hard time about the open window and Ringo's radio. After listening to him giving the boys a hard time and just being a pompous jerk, (y/n) had enough and snapped her book shut, catching everyone's attention.

(Y/n): Listen, you pompous windbag, five of us want the radio on and if YOU don't like it, you can go in the hallway. *There's a beat as the Beatles bite back laughter* No? Then cram it in and shut the hell up!

Rude Man: *getting up to leave* Well, I never!

(Y/n): *having gotten back to her book* Well, you should, it's fun.

He leaves with a huff as the Lads burst out laughing at her last statement.

John: I like her, I really do.

Paul: That was brilliant.

She ends up spending her trip with the Beatles. She listens to them practice and John even manages to coax her into singing a little. The Lads are floored by her voice, it's soft and sweet sounding. Eventually, John, with a little help from his pals, works up the nerve to ask her on a date, she says yes in a heartbeat.