Impossibles Sleeping Beauty AU

Once upon a time, in the kingdom of Equestria, there was a king and a queen who longed for a child. After many childless years their wish was granted and they  gave birth to a beautiful baby girl, they named her Flo. To welcome the princess, they threw a celebration, inviting the king and prince of the neighboring kingdom of Empire City. The young prince Fluid was betrothed to the little princess. Among the guests, were the two good fairies, Skye and Lexi. The fairies were going to give the sweet princess special gifts.

Skye: Little Princess, my gift shall be the gift shall be the gift of beauty.

Her spell included a beautiful singing voice.

Lexi: Sweet princess, my gift shall be-

She's interrupted by a gust of wind that blows the candles out. With a green flash of light, Cronella Critch appeared.

Cronella: Quite the glittering assemble , King Big D. Royalty, nobility, the gentry. *Notices the 2 good fairies* Oh, how quaint, even the rabble.

At this, Lexi practically charges her, only to be restrained by Skye holding her by the back of her dress.

Cronella: *casually stroking her raven* I felt quite distressed about not receiving an invitation.

Lexi: You weren't wanted!

Cronella: Not wa-. Oh dear, What an awkward situation. I had hoped it was due to some terrible oversight. Well, in that case, I best be on my way.

Queen Elsa: Then, you're not offended, your Excellency?

Cronella: Why, no your majesty. And show I bare no I'll will, I too, shall bestow a gift on the child.

Instinctively, Skye reaches in the crib to shield Flo with her arms while Lexi stood in front of the cradle with her arms outstretched, glaring defiantly at her.

Cronella: Listen well, all of you! The princess shall indeed grow in grace and beauty, be loved by all who know her. But, before the sun sets on her sixteenth birthday, she shall prick her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die!

Queen Elsa: *scooping up her infant daughter and holding her protectively to her chest* No!

Cronella lets out an evil cackle.

King Big D: Seize that creature!

Cronella: Stand back, you fools!

She cackles again as she leaves in a puff of green smoke.

Skye: Don't dispair your majesty, Lexi still has her gift.

King Big D: Then she can undo this fearful curse?

Lexi: Oh, no sire!

Skye: Cronella's power is much too great. But, she can help. *She gently pushes Lexi forward* Just do your best, dear.

Lexi: Sweet princess, if through this wicked witchs' trick, a spindle should your finger prick. A ray of hope there still may be in this, the gift I give to thee. Not in death, but just in sleep, the fateful prophecy you'll keep. And from the slumber you shall wake, true Love's kiss, the spell shall break.

Even so, the king had every spindle in Equestria burned. The good fairies knew that it wouldn't stop Cronella. They came up with a plan to save the princess. They took her to an isolated cabin in the woods and lived like humans for sixteen years and gave her the name 'Aqua'. To the princess, they where her aunts. On her sixteenth birthday, they sent her to collect berries while they set up a little party for her. Meanwhile, in Cronella's castle...

Cronella: Sixteen years and not a trace of her! She couldn't have vanished into thin air! Are you sure you've searched everywhere? The forest, the town, the mountains?