The Mean Ice Queen

The male Impossibles were surfing and playing their guitars, Fluid quietly missing his girlfriend, Flo. When suddenly, the wave they were surfing on froze, throwing them off onto the beach. The boys wonder how the wave got frozen.

Coil: I'd think this was Flo, but... I know her well enough to know she doesn't have it in her to hurt her friends.

Fluid: No way, man! My Girl would never pull something like that!

Multi: We know, Fluey.

Fluid: Where IS she, anyways? I've been worried sick about her.

Coil: Don't worry, Fluey, we'll find her.

Big D calls the boys and tells them about Mr Ice, his assistant Freezer, and a new villainess named Ice Queen. He tells Fluey that Ice Queen has Water Witch captivate and intends on using her Healing Tears for their magic properties. Naturally, Fluey's eager to rescue her. The boys suit up and get to Mr Ice's ship. Fluey immediately looks for his precious Water Angel. He spots her in chains that disabled her powers, leaving her helpless. He gets really mad when he sees that she's been hurt, a small cut is visible on her cheek.

Fluid Man: Hey! No one hurts My Girl!

He changes to save her, but Mr Ice catches him with a pair of tongs.

Mr Ice: Parden my tongs. *He squeezes him enough to hurt him*

Fluid Man: Ouch!

Water Witch gasps in horror and worry. Ice Queen, who has been trying and failing to get the heroine to cry, notices the reaction.

Ice Queen: *not taking her eyes off of the captured heroine* Do that again, Mr Ice.

Mr Ice: Gladly.

He squeezes Fluey again, harder than before, causing him to cry out again.

Water Witch: *tears pricking her eyes* Stop hurting him!

Ice Queen: You'll cry for him? Love is something I can never understand.

Mr Ice: If hurting him will make her cry, I'd be happy to help you with that.

He freezes Fluey and puts him through an ice cube machine, tuning him into ice cubes, causing Water Witch to let out a distressed cry. She can only watch as her beloved Fluid Man is dumped in the ocean, tears run freely down her cheeks, healing the cut without her even noticing. But, Ice Queen does, she grins in wicked glee. Before she can collect a single tear, Fluey socks Freezer, having melted together and come back through the tap Freezer just so happened to be getting a drink from. Fluey quickly takes out Ice Queen.

Water Witch: *tears of relief in her eyes* Fluey!

Fluid Man: Just a sec, Water Angel. I gotta get the fellas out of their situation first.

He gives her a loving kiss and frees Multi from the ice block Me Ice froze him in and unsticks Coily from the wall he's pined to. The boys make short work of Mr Ice and turn their attention to freeing Water Witch. Once she's free, she tackled Fluey in a hug and kisses his cheek. He lovingly wrapped his arms around her.

Water Witch: Oh, My Fluey! I thought I lost you.

Fluid Man: *gently wiping her tears away* It's alright, I'm right here.

Water Witch: Are you ok?

Fluid Man: A little sore, but I'll be ok.

Meanwhile, Coily and Multi are sending the three ice themed villains to the South Pole. The 4 Impossibles get back to singing and surfing, Fluey's happy to have his Water Angel back, safe and sound.