Danny Phantom x reader Snow Leopard Arc: Attack Of the Killer Garage Sale

Danny and (y/n) walk up from the basement of Fenton Works, holding glasses with (SL/n) close behind. (Y/n) notices Dash and Jazz on the kitchen table, apparently, Jazz was tutoring him, she knows Danny's sister has her work cut out for her.

(Y/n): Hi, Jazz.

Dash: Did you just come out of the oven? Because you're hot.

(Y/n): Still not into you, creep! Besides, *gazes sweetly at Danny* I have a boyfriend.

(SL/n) gives a warning growl, she's not fond of Dash, he always flirted with (y/n) even though she already had a boyfriend.

Danny: Dash! W-what are you doing here?

Danny leans against his drink on the table. His arm turns invisible and falls through the table, causing Dash's homework to fly everywhere, including landing a book on Dash's head. (Y/n) flinches sympathetically.

Dash: Watch it, Fentonowski!

Danny: *Backing up back to the stairs with (y/n) glaring at Dash* Uh, sorry. I was just, uh, passing through. * They leave and close the door*

Dash: *Takes book off head. Reaching into jacket* Now that that twinkie's out of the way, *Pulls out invitation* you're coming to my party Saturday, right? It'll be a chance for you to see me in my rightful setting, *Hands Jazz invite* king of Casper High. (Author Note: more like King Of Fools.)

Jazz: And a great place to work on my thesis on the effects of being mean to my brother and then asking me out. *Looks at invite* Hmm. I'll go, on one condition.

Danny, (y/n), and (sl/n) walk into the Fenton Works' lab, where Jack is holding the Ghost Weasel.

Jack: *Cutting off Danny and (y/n)'s walking* Hey, Danny, (y/n)! Check out my latest innovation in ghost-grabbing technology, the Ghost Weasel! It collects ambient ghost energy and shoots it into the Ghost Zone.

(Y/n): Does it work, Mr Fenton?

Jack: Why wouldn't it? *(Y/n) holds a finger up and opens her mouth to answer, but Jack interrupts her before she can say anything* Only one way to find out.

Jack turns the Ghost Weasel on and it starts sucking in loose papers. It then sucks in the Fenton Thermos, which gets stuck in its opening.

Jack: *Struggles to remove thermos* Darn it! Better get the Fenton Unlodger. *Places Ghost Weasel on ground and hands Danny its nozzle. Runs off*

Danny: Dad, couldn't you just throw it into...

(Y/n): Danny, don't!

Too late, he presses the "REVERSE" button on the Ghost Weasel, which shoots out the thermos. The thermos hits the "ON" button of the Ghost Portal, whose doors open up.

Danny: Reverse!?

Technus comes out of the portal, laughing maniacally.

Technus: Children! You have freed me, Technus, ghost master of science and electrical technology!

Danny: Oh no you don't! *He, (y/n) jump in air and go ghost* You're not going to use the technology in this lab to take over the world!

Technus: What? *Looks around lab* That's a great idea! Have you ever considered tutoring?

(Y/g/n): *cups his cheek* Yeah, I love you, baby, but you've got a big mouth.

Danny smiles sheepishly at her before charging at Technus, who materializes a lightning rod in his hands and shocks Danny with it, sending him spiraling backwards.

(Y/g/n): *worried* Danny! *Glares at Technus with fire in her eyes* I'll make you regret that! *She fires blast after blast at him, effectively pinning him to the far wall*