Impossibles x Sirens: The Diamond Dazzler

The Sirens were walking down the street when they see three frantic fanboys chasing after the girls. They bolt into the nearby museum to hide. The girls take the place of three princess mannequins in front of three suits of armor. Flo notices a familiar looking guitar in the pot next the left suit. The girls take on the classic princess poses, Flo has her hands clasped and pressed to her right cheek, Skye has her hands in a praying pose, and Flexi has her hands folded in front of her. The Sirens resume movement when the fanboys run by, not noticing the hiding Sirens. The visors of the armor lifts up to reveal the Impossibles are hiding in them. The girls wave and smile, happy to see their beloved boyfriends, who happily return the gesture. They hear screaming and Big D calls on Coilys' guitar, telling the six teens about the Diamond Dazzler. The teens transform into their hero forms and take off to stop him. They find him trying to figure out how to use the Geposephet Diamond.

Diamond Dazzler: If I can just figure out this trick diamond.

Fluid Man: You'll have plenty of time to figure it out...

Water Witch: ... In jail.

Diamond Dazzler: Says you, Fluid Man and Water Witch! My moonstone ring can control the tides!

He hits the two water powered heroes with a blast from the ring.

Diamond Dazzler: And the tide's going in!

The two fight the pull, but get pulled into a nearby water cooler.

Diamond Dazzler: Cool your heels in there, you two lovebirds.

He takes shelter in a room of metal sculptures. But Coil Man and Flexi Girl confront him, he uses another ring to make a metal statue magnetic and Coil Man pins Flexi Girl to the statue. Multi Man and Sonic Boom try next, but Dazzler just uses yet another ring to knock all the Multis out and Sonic Boom immediately goes to tend the Original Multi. With the Impossibles and The Sirens distracted, he manages to summon the genie that was said to live in the diamond. Dazzler takes off on the genie and hears a familiar battlecry.

Impossibles and Sirens: Rally Ho!

Diamond Dazzler: Drat, those six got lose already!

The Impossibles and Sirens are close behind them in the Impossi-jet. After a fight with the Dazzler where Coil Man and Flexi Girl get his rings off of him and Fluid Man and Water Witch overpower him and he wishes that he never stole the diamond, then it goes back to where it was in the museum. And the six teens, now in their band guises, get chased by their fans again.