Impossibles x Sirens: The Puzzler

The Impossibles and Sirens were preforming for the secret service. Flo was singing a favorite of hers, Come Alive by Beth Crowley. She loved to dance with Fluid when she sang. Not that he minded, he would always stare at her, completely lovesick, when she sang. They were getting to her favorite part.

Flo: 🎵If good and evil do exist
And we're on different sides of it
*She extends her hand to Fluid and he happily takes it* Take my hand and walk me through the fire, through the fire. *They dance* I come alive in your arms, in your arms! You touch me and I fall apart, fall apart
Let the world melt away
Blur all the lines between love and the pain
Cause tonight is when I come alive.🎵

They end it, as always, with a tinder kiss. When the two bands are done, there's an applause from the, apparently empty room, the head of Secret Service approaches them. He thanks them for preforming for the men.

Multi: What men? All I see are empty seats.

Chief: I assure you, our men are watching, secretly, of course.

He leads the teens to his office to show them something strange. He shows them a package, an all metal jigsaw puzzle.

Head of Secret Service: We don't know who sent it.

The jigsaw pieces suddenly leap out of the box and form a humanoid figure. The villain takes some top secret plans and leaves through the window, leaving the teens shocked.

Multi: Did you just Jig-see what I Jig-saw?

Fluid: And I thought we Impossibles and Sirens could do the Impossible...

Flo: What in the wide realm of Equestria just happened?

Skye just quietly hides behind Multi, he attempts to calm her down. The Chief tells them that how in the wrong hands the files he took could be dangerous and Big D calls and informs them about the villain, his name was the Puzzler. They transform into their hero forms and go after him. On the way, Water Witch calls their Techno Organic friend, Nova for backup. They track him to some warehouses, they spotted one that looked like a giant jigsaw puzzle and figured that was where he was hiding. Multi Man formed a human ladder to the ground for the others to get out of the Impossi-jet. They enter the warehouse and only see a cracked furnace. Turns out, it was the Puzzler and he could rearrange his pieces. He attacks the teens. Water Witch puts up a protective wall of water, while Fluid Man puts out the fire. The Puzzler reshapes himself into a wrench and spins Multi Man into the ground until only his head is sticking out. Sonic Boom screams, Puzzler comes apart, but puts himself together again, he does this until she uses up her screams and is rendered temporarily mute. He turns into a giant press and flattens Coil Man and Flexi Girl, they're both too compressed to get back up again. Water Witch and Fluid Man liquify and attempt to stop the Puzzler, but he turns into a blowtorch, turns the two water powered heroes into clouds of steam, and put them in a jar so they couldn't recover and turn back to normal. He puts all the incapacitated heroes in one place and turns into a steamroller to end them, once and for all. Luckily for the Impossibles and Sirens, their calvary arrived.

Nova: Saa, shoutaimu da!

She managed to distract Puzzler long enough for  Coil Man to heat up his coils enough for Water Witch and Fluid Man's steam to expand. The two water powered heroes formed a blue and green wave and drenched the Puzzler, but not Nova, of course, and making the villain rust, immobilizing him. Fluid Man spun Multi Man out of the ground, while Water Witch and Nova got Flexi Girl and Coil Man back to normal. Multi Man pulled out a piece of the Puzzler, making him just a pile of rusted pieces. They hauled him to jail.