Impossibles Penelope Pitstop Situation: The Spinner

The 4 Impossibles were playing at a benefit concert. Flo was singing I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You with Fluid, as well as dancing with him. They're so focused on each other that they didn't notice the disaster lurking. The Spinner is waiting to kidnap Flo to ransom her, she's very popular, so she'll be worth a lot. The couple on stage end their song in a loving kiss. Suddenly, the lights go out and Flo screams. When the lights go back on, Flo's gone.

Fluid: Flo!

Coil: Don't worry, Fluey, we'll find her.

Multi: And rescue her.

Coil's guitar goes off. He answers it, it's Big D.

Big D: Bad news, boys. Our old friend, The Spinner is back. As I'm sure you've noticed, he's kidnapped Flo.

Fluid: Trust me, chief, I noticed.

Big D: He intends to ransom her, go get her, boys.

The Boys: Right, chief!

The boys transform into their hero forms and take off as quickly as possible. On the way to The Spinner's hideout, Fluid Man quietly hums one of Flos' favorite songs. Multi Man and Coil Man exchange sympathetic looks, the couple always missed each other easily.

Multi Man: *his hand on Fluid Mans' back* Don't worry, Fluey, we'll get her back safe and sound, Right, Coily?

Coil Man: Right, Multi.

Fluid Man: Thanks, fellas. I hope The Spinner hasn't hurt her...

Meanwhile, Spinner has Flo in a cage that, normally, she'd be able to escape. But, she's stuck in Civilian form, so she can't use her powers.

Spinner: Welcome to my parlour, said the spider to the fly. Or, in this case, should I say butterfly. *Wicked laugh* You'll fetch me a pretty penny, my dear.

Flo: The Impossibles will stop you, they beat you soundly twice already.

Spinner: I'd like to see them try.

The boys make it to The Spinner's hideout. Fluid Man goes in through a drain pipe, Coil Man goes in through a side wall, and Multi Man goes in through the top. Fluid Man starts to listen for Flo, if you know her as well as he did, then you'd know that she tends to sing to call either her boyfriend or her friends to her. She wouldn't sing just any song, she had a special song for such an occasion.

Fluid Man: Come on, Flo... Sing... You gotta sing for me...

From a distance, he hears it, Flos' voice singing her special song.

Flo: *vocalizing Stronger Then You*

Fluid Man: That's my girl. Keep singing, Water Angel, you Fluey's on his way.

He takes off, following her voice to her. Pretty soon, he finds her, her eyes closed and hands clasped in front of her. He stays hidden until Spinner leaves her unattended.

Fluid Man: Flo, you can stop singing now, I'm right here.

Flo: Fluey!

Fluid Man: I'll get you out of there.

He liquifys and breaks the door open, freeing his beloved Flo.

Fluid Man: Did he hurt you?

Flo: No, I'm fine.

Fluid Man: *giving her a quick hug* Good. Now, let's get you out of here.

He takes her hand and leads her out. Multi Man and Coil Man have already captured Spinner. The boys have to act like they don't know her when she's still in civilian form and they're in hero mode in front of Spinner.

Coil Man: You got the kidnapped Impossible, good job Fluey.

Multi Man: Are you ok, miss?

Flo: Yes, I'm ok.

They take Spinner to jail and drop Flo off at the concert and fly off. The secretly come back in Civilian form and act like they haven't just seen her. Fluid tackles her in a hug.

Fluid: Flo! There you are. I was so worried about you!

Flo: *hugging him back* I'm ok, Fluid.

After the reunion, they get back to the benefit concert.