The Impossibles and The Sirens: A Day At the Fair

The Impossibles and The Sirens were going to a fair that was in town. They were bringing little Kylietello with them. They bought bracelets to ride rides, though, Kylietello was too little to ride most of them.

Skye: I'll stay with her, I don't mind. And, I can hold your glasses for you, Flo.

Multi: I'll stay with you, Skye.

Skye: You don't have to, Multi.

Multi: *puts an arm around her* I don't mind.

Kylietello sees a face painting tent.

Kylietello: *tugging Flos' hand, as the blonde is holding it* Wawa Mama, look!

Flo: *looks where she's pointing* Do you want to get your face painted, Kylietello?

Kylietello: Yes, please, Wawa Mama.

Flo: Anyone else interested?

Fluid: I'm game.

Flexi: Ooh, me too!

Coil: Sounds good.

Skye: Count me in.

Multi: Me too.

Kylietello gets a Spiderman painted on her face, Flo gets a wave painted on her cheek, Skye gets a rainbow painted on her forehead, Flexi gets a lavender hibiscus flower on her cheek, Fluid gets a scuba diver on his cheek, Multi gets a plus and minus sign on one cheek and a times and decided by sign on his other cheek, Coil gets a spring on each cheek. While the others get on rides, Skye stays with Multi and Kylietello. The one year old turtle mutant waves at them everytime she sees them, they happily wave back. They all go on the Merry-go-round, with Flo and Fluid holding Kylietello on a horse so she doesn't fall. There are some rides where Flo needs to take off her glasses, or she'd lose them, Skye holds them like she said she would and Fluid helps her walk sence she can't see without them. After a few rides, they get some food and Coil plays some games while they digest their food. Flo plays the dunk tank, she underhand pitches every ball and pegs the target everytime.

Fluid: *he pecks her cheek, making sure it's not the one that has the wave on it*  That was awesome, Doll.

Flo: *blushing shyly* Thanks, Fluey, you're so sweet.

Skye: You ARE the best underhand pitcher on our softball team.

Flexi: *giggles* Not to mention, you hate sexism.

Coil: Serves him right for saying girls can't throw.

Flexi: Let's finish up the rides.

They ride the rest of the rides and take turns with Kylietello on the kiddie rides. They all leave happily, Flo is carrying a very tired Kylietello. The girls cuddle with their boys on the way home.