Timeatron

The Impossibles were at the beach, surfing and singing at the same time. A couple of fans noticed them and went over to get their autographs, which the boys happily complied. After the girls were gone, Multi noticed a pirate ship next to a yacht with Captain Kidd robbing it. He disappears shortly after. After a call from Big D, who tells them it's the work of the villain Timeatron, the boys change into their hero forms and go to find him.

Multi Man: I don't see a thing, Fellas.

Fluid Man: How about that old stockade, Multi?

Multi Man: Rally Ho!

They land the Impossi-jet outside and Fluey rains himself in. He finds A young woman with medeum length blonde hair, wearing a blue dress with a Dark blue W on her chest, gloves with only middle finger the same shade as her dress, blue goggles over a pair of glasses, white tights and black heels flying around, on watery wings, Captain Kidd as he tried to shoot her. She forms a whip out of ice and starts tying him up.

Water Witch: Over, under, around, and through. *As she finishes up* 🎵Grab the little Mewni rabbit, pull him through.🎵

Fluid Man: Leapin Liquids... What a voice... Who are you?

Water Witch: Oh, I'm Water Witch.

Fluid Man: I'm Fluid Man.

Water Witch: Nice to meet you.

Coil Man enters and sees a chubby girl with red hair, wearing a lavender and black supersuit stretching herself around Jessie James and throwing him in the air.

Flexi Girl: Heads up, Water Witch!

Water Witch: I'm all over it!

She takes off and kicks Jessie James downward. Once he hit the ground, he gets up and take off back into the Time Cabinet.

Water Witch: *shouting after him* Woman up, wuss!

Flexi Girl and the boys burst out laughing.

Water Witch: Ok, Sonic Boom, send Captain Kidd where he came from!

A young woman with brunette hair, wearing a purple and green supersuit comes into view.

Sonic Boom: With pleasure!

She takes a deep breath and lets out Sonic Scream, sending Kidd into the Time Cabinet as well. Her scream alerts Multi Man, who appears over the wall to see what's going on. As the girls introduce themselves to the boys, and vice versa, Timeatron brings out Goliath to deal with the Impossibles and Sirens. The teens haven't noticed the one year old turtle mutant watching them fight in awe. Goliath notices her, though. He starts heading towards her, intending her harm. The one year old girl lets out a frightened cry, alerting the teens to her presence.

Water Witch: *gasps in shock and horror* Kylietello!?

With a look of determination, she flies as quickly as she can and scoops the little one out of harms way. The Impossibles take Goliath out once they're clear.

Water Witch: *stroking the baby's hair* It's ok, Kylietello, your safe now.

Kylietello: *looking at her* Wawa Mama! *Looks at Sonic Boom* Soni Mama! *Looks at Flexi Girl* Stretchy Mama!

The 6 teens go to stop Timeatron, only to see him retreat into his Time Cabinet.

Coil Man: Quick, Multi! We just saw Timeatron run in his Cabinet.

Fluid Man: Why do you suppose he did that?

Multi Man: *enters with an axe* Suppose we just leave him there, he can't come back without his  Cabinet.

Fluid Man: Great idea.

Multi Man: *after smashingit* Good bye, time machine.

Fluid Man: 🎵and goodbye, Timeatron, wherever you are.🎵

Water Witch giggles at him, making him blush. Kylietello pokes her cheek to get her attention.

Water Witch: Yes, Kylietello?

Kylietello: Wawa Mama sing?

Water Witch: I can't say no to that face. Any requests?

Kylietello: *thinks for a moment* Wave song!

Water Witch: 🎵Oh, the waves roll low and the waves roll high. So it goes, under a bright blue endless sky. Waves try to measure, days that we treasure. Wave hello and wave goodbye.🎵

Kylietello falls asleep as Water Witch sings. He voice put Fluid Man in a trance, his face is as red as Multis' suit.