Impossibles x Sirens: Preschool Days

Skye, age 3, was hanging out with her friends and older brother. Flo, age 3 as well, was a cute little blonde haired girl dressed in a cute little blue dress with glasses, freckles splayed across her cheeks, and black mary janes. Flexi, also age 3, was wearing a lavender dress with black flats, she had red hair that she kept up in a ponytail. The girls were playing with blocks when a small, male voice catches their attention.

Fluid (age 3): Scuse me?

The girls look up and see 3 boys who look they're age. One has black hair, one has a blonde bob cut, and the last one has ginger hair with his bangs covering his eyes. The dark haired boy speaks up again.

Fluid: Can we play wif you?

Flo: Otay.

Fluid: *as he settles down next to her* I'm Fwuid, you can call me Fwuey.

Flo: It's nice to meet you, I'm Fwo.

Coil (age 3): *as he sits next to Flexi* I'm Coiw.

Flexi: I'm Fwexi.

Multi (age 3): *handing Skye a block* I'm Muwti.

Skye: I'm Skye, *points at him* This is my brover, Vector.

The 6 year old waves politely at the boys. They play together until naptime. Penelope Pitstop, one of the teachers aids, came over.

Penelope: Ok, y'all. It's time to put away the blocks and get ready for naptime.

Victor: Yes, ma'am, Miss Pitstop.

The kids do as they're told and pick up the blocks. Then, they go to their mats to sleep. No one noticed that Wallaby Beatles (Numbuh 4) had gone off and made a mess of himself. He was covered in, what looked like ketchup. The angry Australian stomped over to Victor, who was asleep by his little sister and her friends. He leans down to Victor's face.

Wally: YEW DITCHED ME!

Victor: *startled awake* Shh, you'll wake up-

The girls start crying, waking up the boys.

Victor: *sigh* my sister and her friends.

Wally: *whispering* Yew ditched me.

While Wally gets cleaned up, the boys try to calm the girls down. Flo's so upset, she's accidentally making the room colder with her Ice and Snow Magic, Fluid's trying to comfort her. Coil's gently calming Flexi down, while Victor and Multi are calming Skye down. After the girls were calmed down, Penelope Pitstop and Peter Perfect (the other Aid) led the kids outside to play.

Victor: *to the girls* You girls stay close to me, ok?

Skye: *holding Multi's hand* Kay.

Randall (Recess): *as he throws a ball at Skye* Heads up!

Skye: *as Multi throws himself in front of her and Victor kicks the ball away so no one gets hurt* Ball? *Sees Randall* Wandall?

Victor: *advancing on the weasel* Randall!

Randall: *as he runs for his life* STAY AWAY!

Victor: *now chasing him* RANDALL!

Flexi stretches out her arms arms out and retrieves the ball.

Flexi: *holding the ball to Skye* Here Skye.

Skye: Ball!

The kids play with the ball as Victor chases Randall, clearly intending to harm him for trying to hurt his sister. The girls seem to really like the boys. At some point, Victor and Randall ran past.

Victor: *still chasing him* RANDALL!

Shortly after that, their teacher, Ranger Smith, calls them in.

Ranger Smith: Ok, kids, it's time for arts and crafts.

They come in and start finger painting until it was time to leave. After they were done.

Ranger Smith: Alright, kiddos, art time is over. Wally, go wash your hands! Not on your shirt! No!

Wally had been wiping his hands on his shirt. Peter Perfect took him to get washed up while the others shared their art. Flo made an underwater seascape (as best as a three year old could, anyways), Fluid made a picture of Flo as a mermaid (again, as best as a toddler could), Flexi made a spider, Coil made a spring, Skye made a heart, and Multi made ladybug. The kids happily traded pictures and the girls have the boys a kiss on the cheek. Fluid melted, Multi's face went red, and Coil was blushing and bouncing in excitement.