Danny Phantom x Halfa Ghostbuster reader

The Fenton's moved to New York City. They noticed the Ghostbuster's building and went to see them. They found a blonde guy behind the receptionist desk, he hasn't noticed them. There's also a cute, three legged golden lab puppy chewing on a rope bone, she quickly noticed them. She drops her toy, toddles over to the fire pole, sits down under it, and lets out an adorable little howl.

Abby: Ether Sunny needs to go outside, or we have guests.

Patty: I'm going with 'we have guests'.

(Y/n): She's my dog, I'll go look, just in case she needs to pee.

By now, the puppy has gotten her toy and brought it to Danny so he could play with her. There's footsteps coming towards the pole, a girl Danny's age slides down and lands with a click of her boots. She has (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, a tan jumpsuit with orange stripes up the side, black boots and fingerless gloves, her nails are painted (f/c). She looks at the Fentons then at the male behind the desk. She shakes her head in annoyance before turning back to the family.

(Y/n): Can I help you, folks?

Maddie: Hello, dear. I'm Maddie Fenton. *Motions to her family as she introduces them*  This is my husband, Jack. My daughter, Jazz, and my son, Danny.

(Y/n): Nice to meet you all. I'm (y/n). *Points at the man behind the desk, who STILL hasn't noticed what's going on* That's our receptionist, Kevin.

Jack: We're ghost hunters ourselves, we thought we'd introduce ourselves.

(Y/n) notices that Danny is rubbing Sunny's belly. She giggles, getting his attention, he blushes like crazy, she looks amazing to him, even in her jumpsuit. (Y/n) falls for him, too.

(Y/n): *blushing at him* Looks like Sunny likes you.

Danny: *blushing* Yeah, she's a sweet puppy.

(Y/n): I named her Sunny because of her sunny personally.

Jazz: That makes sense.

(Y/n): Well, let's go upstairs and meet my teammates.

She leads them upstairs, Sunny goes back to her bed.

(Y/n): I swear, that puppy makes a better receptionist then Kevin does. That's why we unplugged his phone, he hasn't noticed yet, and forward the calls to my cellphone.

They make it upstairs and see four other women, older than (y/n) doing things. A blonde woman with two pairs of goggles is tinkering with some equipment, two redheads, one skinny the other chubby, are pouring over some books, and a chubby dark skinned woman is listening to an EMP. There's another book open on a desk, (y/n) had obviously been reading it before her puppy howled.

(Y/n): Hey, girls, we have company.

Her teammates look up from what their doing.

Abby: Hi, I'm Abby.

Erin: I'm Erin.

Patty: Name's Patty.

Holzman: Julian Holzman.

Abby: We're the Ghostbusters.

Maddie: It's nice to meet you all, I'm Maddie Fenton, this is my husband, Jack.

Jazz: I'm Jazz. *Looks at her brother and sees he's staring at (y/n), completely lovestruck* This is my brother, Danny.

The older Ghostbusters notice the looks both teens are giving each other and realized that they like each other. They talk to the Fentons about what they do. Holzman is showing her equipment to Jack and Maddie, Jazz is talking to Patty about the EMP she was listening to, and (y/n) was showing Danny the book she was reading, it was a book she had archived all the ghosts they had faced. It goes into detail about an incident involving the Leylines getting broken and almost destroying the world. (Y/n) tells him about Rowen and how he tried to destroy the world and how they beat him. She leaves out that she's a Halfa and she had been in ghost mode when she fought the ghosts Rowen set free. The Fentons leave, they like the Ghostbusters and hope to work with them. Jazz teases Danny about his crush on (y/n) on the way home. The girls tease (y/n) about her obvious crush on Danny. Shortly after their meeting, both Halfa's ghost sense goes off, they go ghost while the other Ghostbusters suit up. The two Halfa's fly to the ghost to fight it. They were surprised to see another Halfa. They quickly put that aside for now and work together to fight the ghost. They work together perfectly. The Busters arrive and are surprised to see a male Halfa, like their younger teammate. They figure he's on their side and tries not to hit either teen with their Proton packs. During the fight, the ghost tries to hit (g/n), but the male takes the hit for her, she's quick to catch him. This gives the Busters the shot they need to end the fight. (G/n) checks his injuries, he's got a cut on his forehead. She uses her healing tears to heal him, he groans and comes to.

(G/n): You're alright. You're alright!

She hugs him in relief. He blushes like crazy.

Danny Phantom: Um... Yeah, I'm ok. My name's Danny Phantom. What's yours?

(G/n): I'm (g/n). I've never seen another Halfa before...

Danny Phantom: I've never seen one that's my age.

After that, the two start dating. They find out who they are in ghost form, Danny even finds out that the other Busters know (y/n) is a Halfa and don't mind.