Music Miester X reader: Hero AU

Music Miester (a hero in this AU) and Superboy were wondering around, looking for trouble. They hear two beautiful voices singing Speechless (Naomi Scott), the voices were alternating between verses.

(Y/n): 🎵Here comes a wave meant to wash me away, a tide that is taking me under. Swallowing sand, left with nothing to say, my voice drowned out in the thunder.🎵

Superboy uses his hypersensitive hearing to pinpoint where the song's coming from, the park. The boys fly in the direction of the singing and find two girls, one civilian and one heroine, singing by the water fountain, the heroine seems to be controlling the water as she sings. The heroine had medium length blonde hair, a blue dress with fitted point gloves, blue butterfly shaped mask under oval glasses, white tights, and black heels. The civilian had, (h/l) (h/c), (e/c) eyes, (f/c) dress, and (f/s) shoes. Superboy is completely enthralled with the heroine while Music Miester is enchanted with the (h/c).

Charmcaster: 🎵 Written in stone, every rule, every word. Centuries old and unbending. *Water forms a figure beside her as she clenches her fists at her side* "Stay in your place, better seen and not heard". *she swipes the Water Construct, making it disappear* Well, now that story is ending!🎵

The girls haven't noticed the boys yet, they're too into their song. The boys are too entranced to move. The girls finish their song and finally notice the boys.

Charmcaster: Oh, hello. I'm Charmcaster, this is my friend, (y/n). *Eyes locked with Superboy* It's Superboy, right?

Superboy: *blushing like crazy* Yeah. You know who I am?

Charmcaster: *giggles* Of course.

(Y/n): You're the Music Miester, right?

Music Miester: At your service.

He kisses her hand and she blushes. They all talk for a while, Charmcaster explaining her powers to the boys. Turns out she had more then just Hydrokinesis, she had a vast array of powers, she was basically a one woman army. (Y/n) is as big into musicals as Music Miester is, the two excited chatted about their favorite songs and musicals. Superboy and Charmcaster fly home, she uses wings made of water she called Wings Of Wave, while Music Miester takes (y/n) home so she gets home safely.

( (F/s) means Favorite Style, like heels, flats, or tennis shoes, which ever you feel comfortable in.^^)