Danny Phantom x reader Snow Leopard Arc: Bitter Reunions

Danny takes (y/n) home down the streets of Amity Park at night on his electric scooter, (SL/n) easily keeps pace with her powerful legs. Danny blushes as he feels (y/n) hugging his waist and cuddle into his back. He can see Fenton Works not too far in the distance.

Danny: Finally. One day where I get you home on time without any ghost detours making us miss our ten o'clock curfew.

He looks at his watch, which reads "9:57." Suddenly, his and (y/n)'s ghost sense goes off. He brings his scooter to a stop, with (SL/n) skidding to a stop beside them, and the three of them looks up at the sky, where he, (y/n), and (sl/n) see three old vulture ghosts flying. They phase in and out of three houses, scaring the people inside as they go.

(Y/n): *clearly unamused* Of course. Phantom Phase!

Danny: Or not. Goin Ghost!

He drives his scooter behind a van with (SL/n) close behind and they go ghost, then flies up alongside the vultures.

(Y/g/n): *in a fake chipper voice* Excuse me, you boys looking for something?

Danny: You fellas look lost. Um, any chance of you staying that way?

Vulture Ghost #1: Mind your own business, fancy pants ghost kids and their pet kitty.

This makes Phantra growl in annoyance.

(Y/g/n): Wow, quickest way I've seen anyone get on the menu for leopard chow.

Danny: Yeah, this should be fun.

The vultures fly down and phase into a bus. Danny, (y/g/n) and Phantra follow them and land in the aisle of the bus and find the vultures sitting in the seats.

Vulture Ghost #2: Hey, we've been circling this town for hours. We could have been halfway to Florida by now. Ask for directions.

Vulture Ghost #1: I know where I'm going!

Vulture Ghost #3: You so do not! *Points to Danny and (y/g/n)* Ask them.

Danny: *instinctively Shields (y/g/n), as Phantra growls* Ask us what?

The vultures fly up out of the bus, and Danny, Phantra, and (y/g/n) follow them into the air.

Vulture Ghost #1: *Sighs. Flies slowly towards Danny, (y/g/n), and Phantra, who's fur is on end* We're on a search-and-destroy mission. Can you help us find and peck to death this guy here?

He holds out a torn photo of a younger Jack.

(Y/g/n): Mr Fenton?

Danny: Dad?

Vulture Ghost #2: Ah-ha, see? I told you they'd know where he is.

Danny swings and shoots an ecto-blast at Vulture Ghost #1, who dodges the shot.

Vulture Ghost #1: Nice try, kid. Get 'im, boys

(Y/g/n): Oh, no you don't! You will NOT hurt my boyfriend!

The vultures start to quickly circle Danny, (y/g/n), and Phantra. (Y/g/n) spins like a ballerina, kicking the vultures in the face with her heeled boot.

Danny: *dreamily* Isn't she fantastic?

Phantra gives him a knowing look, she knows the boy is head over heels for her owner. The vultures recover from their daze and fly after Danny, (y/g/n), and Phantra, who fly towards a clock tower. Danny notices the time on the clock.

Danny: *Gasps* Agh. It's almost ten!

(Y/g/n): Then, we'd better wrap this up, quick!

Danny, (y/g/n), Phantra, and the vultures spin around the clock tower, and the vultures stop in front of it while the heroes phase through the side and peeks out from the clock. Danny phases out and grabs Vulture Ghost #3's legs, while (y/g/n) and Phantra follow suit with the other two.