Red Son x Mewni Princess reader: First Meeting and reunion

Long ago, when Red Son was a toddler and still had the Samadhi Fire, his parents took him to get it removed because it was too much power for him. They were surprised when Sun Wukong arrived with an adorable infant wrapped securely in his tail.

Sun: Sorry, babysitting today. Don't worry, (y/n) here's a pretty well-behaved kid.

Princess Iron Fan squints at the baby, who's not really paying attention, she's taking in her new surroundings in wonder. She looks about Red Son's current age, has (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and (s/c) skin. PIF notices something.

Princess Iron Fan: Are those... Snowflakes on her cheeks?

Sure enough, there's faint, almost invisible snowflakes on her cheeks.

Sun: Huh? Oh, yeah. She's a Mewman Princess. All Mewman royalty have some kind of symbol on their face. Surprised you could see them, they're so light, people usually don't see them unless they look really close. Now, let's get this done.

Once the ritual is done Red Son starts to fall. Demon Bull King ran to catch him, but, there was a flash of (h/c) and a small (h/c) blur. It was (y/n), the Mewman Princess had changed her shape, her skin was now (h/c) and her hair was twisted up like a pair of antenna, she had six arms and glittering (h/c) butterfly wings, her Snowflakes were more visible and looked silver. She had flown over to catch Red Son, but was too little to hold him up, so DBK caught the two toddlers. (Y/n) turned back to normal and rubbed her eyes tiredly, but she didn't want to go to sleep, she wanted to play with the boy in front of her. Red Son had tan skin, bull ears and a tail, tiny pince-nez glasses, a red dot on his forehead, and an X scar on his left cheek. The sleepy princess scrunched her face, she wanted to heal him, but was too tired. Red Son was tired too, the last thing he saw before falling asleep were the silver snowflakes shining on her cheeks before he instinctively cuddled with her, as she was the closest warm body, and started to suck his thumb. For his part, DBK was relieved the children were unharmed, if a bit sleepy.

Sun: Huh, what do you know? She Dipped Down at such a young age. Her mom's going to love this.

As Wukong explains what Dipping Down was, (y/n) and Red Son snuggled in their sleep. Over 500 years later, (y/n) is all grown up and lives in Megapolis, working with MK at Pigsy's Noodles. She's already told them where she was from, but they haven't seen her in her Dipped Down form. She's come to see MK and his friend, Mei, as younger siblings and called Pigsy Dadsy when he's been acting particularly fatherly. Every so often, she'd visit Sun Wukong on his mountain, he'd lost his friends from the journey a long and she didn't want him to be alone, she didn't think he could take another heartbreak. One day, she went with MK on a delivery to an abandoned construction site. (Y/n) feels like something's off, but before she could say anything, they hear voices.

Princess Iron Fan: It feels like I've waited an eternity for this moment. Is everything in order?

Red Son: Just making the final adjustments, Mother.

(Y/n) grabs MK's jacket and yanks him behind a rock before the two demons or one of the army of bull robots sees them.

Princess Iron Fan: Finally, after all this time, we have the means to lift Monkey King's legendary staff.

MK: *as (y/n) quietly gasps* Wow. Monkey King's staff.

He leads (y/n) up to the pipes and looks on top from there. MK startles a bird, but it doesn't fly away. (Y/n) takes one look at it and smiles, she'd recognize those colors anywhere, Sun Wukong, her former babysitter and current closest friend. He meets her eye, looks at MK to make sure he's not looking, then looks back to (y/n) and gently shakes his head, telling her not to blow his cover, she complies with a smile, turning her attention back to the demons.