Impossibles Penelope Pitstop Situation: Cronella Critch the Tricky Witch

The Impossibles and the Sirens were doing a benefit concert for orphans. Fluid and Flo were singing duet after duet, and dancing together. Little Kylietello was watching backstage and dancing herself. Partly because she loves their music and because she has to go to the bathroom. It reached the intermission and the two bands went backstage for a break.

Flexi: This is fun!

Coil: I'm glad you girls agreed to do this.

Flo: We love preforming with you boys.

Kylietello toddles over to her and tugs her skirt.

Kylietello: Wawa Mama? I gotta go potty.

Flo: Oh, dear. Let's go, quickly. *She gives Fluid a quick, but tender kiss* Won't be long, darling.

She scoops Kylietello up and takes her to the bathroom, leaving a lovesick Fluid. While their in the bathroom, Cronella Critch, who was waiting for the perfect moment, set up a trap for her. The Tricky Witch could hear the Siren singing a little song to Kylietello. It sounds almost lullaby-like. The two exit after Kylietello washes her hands. Cronella quickly catches them and puts them in her Bag Of Tricks.

Flo: Let us out!

Cronella: Not a chance, dearie. You and your Healing Tears are coming with me. The little one is just a bonus.

Flo: *at the top of her lungs* Fluey! Guys, help!

Hearing her cry, the Impossibles and remaining Sirens come running. They arrive just in time to see Cronella leave with a wicked cackle. The put the pieces together, the 2 Sirens run into the bathroom to see if their friend and Kylietello were in there. To they're dismay, they aren't. The five teens are horrified at the revolution that they've been taken. They didn't have to lament for long, Coils' guitar goes off.

Big D: It a full moon and Cronella Critch is back.

Coil: We know, Chief. *He looks at Fluid, who's clearly distract* She took Flo and Kylietello.

Flexi: Do you have any idea why, Big D?

Big D: If I had to guess, it'll be for Flos' Healing Tears. Don't know what she'd want Kylietello for. Stop her before she does what she's planning to do with them.

Coil: Right, Chief!

The teens transform into their hero forms and takes off after the Tricky Witch. Fluid Man is quietly hugging himself and humming one of Flos' favorite songs. Sonic Boom and Multi Man put a hand on each shoulder to reassure him.

Sonic Boom: Don't worry, we'll get them both back.

Multi Man: Safe and sound, I promise, buddy.

Fluid Man: Thanks, guys.

Coil: We'll keep Cronella busy, you get Flo and Kylietello.

Fluid Man: Right, Coily.

They land and search for Cronella's Haunted Gingerbread Cottage. Fluid Man slips in under the door and hides before he can get spotted. Flos' in the middle of singing to Kylietello, they're in a giant birdcage.

Flo: 🎵 I am here and I see your face. Through the storm, through the clouds, the rain. I'm tellin you, you cannot escape...🎵 *Cronella interrupts her by jostling their cage* huh?

Cronella: Stop singing! I need you as miserable as possible.

Flo lets out an annoyed little sigh and holds Kylietello closer to her. Right on cue, Coil Man, Flexi Girl, Multi Man, and Sonic Boom call Cronella outside so Fluid Man could free the Siren and one year old turtle mutant. Once Cronella leaves, he comes out of his hiding place and reforms back to normal.

Kylietello: Wawa Papa!

Flo: Fluey!

Fluid Man: Don't worry, girls. I'll get you out of there.

He liquifys and knocks the cage door off it's hinges. The girls hug him when he gets back to normal again.

Fluid Man: You two ok?

Flo: *as Kylietello bobs her head up and down* We're alright, Fluey.

They hear an oh-so familiar Sonic Scream.

Flo: That sounded like Sonic Boom.

Kylietello: Soni Mama!

Fluid Man: Let's hope that took out Cronella.

They go to see, with Flo and Kylietello behind Fluid Man. To their relief, Sonic Booms' Sonic Scream knocked Cronella out. Whey they see them, the others nearly tackle the two in a hug. Flexi wrapping her arms around everyone, making it a group hug. After taking Cronella to jail, they go back to finish the concert.