Impossibles Penelope Pitstop Situation: Televisatron

The four Impossibles were at a television charity. Flo and Fluid were singing duets and dancing, something they did often. They almost seemed like they were in their own little world, in a way, they were. It was downright adorable how in love they were. They were so lost in each other's eyes, they didn't notice Televisatron approaching the barrel with the donations in it. He uses his reverse remote control transmitter to zap it away. The teens realized who could have done it.

Coil: Holy Transistors! That was Televisatron, the criminal mastermind!

Fluid: He's obviously perfected a reverse remote control transmitter.

Flo: Well, what are we standing around here for, let's get after him, boys!

Fluid: *lovingly* That's my little firecracker.

Flo: *peaks his cheek* Let's go, lover boy.

The Impossibles suit up and search for him. They find him on a western set. Coil Man tries first, Televisatron sends him to a jungle safari show. Multi Man tries next, he gets sent to a world war one movie. Fluid Man goes next, he gets sent to a Monsters of the Deep show. Water Witch gets bubbled and taken with Televisatron.

Water Witch: *banging on the bubble* Let me out, you foul creature! And bring my boyfriend and friends back!

Televisatron: Not an option, my dear. Now... Where to send you? A singing show, because of that positively hypnotizing voice... Or a mermaid show for your powers... I'll decide later, for now, you're coming with me, my pretty little Water Witch.

She glares and sticks out her tongue out at him. He laughs and takes her with him to a ship after he's zapped the people off it. Water Witch is pouting in her bubble, not letting that she missed her Fluey show, she wasn't going to give the villian the satisfaction. She's staring off at the side of the boat when she sees Fluid Man pull himself up. She perks up and grins at him, he sees her looking and puts his finger to his lips, winking at her. She gets the message and goes back to pouting, but turns her gaze to Televisatron to watch the show.

Televisatron: Before I send you off, my dear. *he gets water from a water cooler* A toast to my new life of fun and frolic which I'd like to be accustomed to.

Water Witch notices that the water is a familiar shade of green and knows what's going to happen.

Fluid Man: *pops out of the cup, much to Flos' joy* How about some punch first, on the nose that is? *He socks Televisatron, sending him flying backwards, leaving the reverse remote control transmitter behind* That was for kidnapping My Girl!

Water Witch: Oh, Fluey!

Fluid Man: Hang on, doll. Let me get the fellas back.

He picks up the reverse remote control transmitter.

Televisatron: I'll get you for that, Fluid Man!

Fluid Man: Not without your reverse remote control transmitter. *activates it* Come back, Multi. Come back, Coily.

The two come out of the TV.

Multi Man: Where's Televisatron?

Coil Man: Yeah, we want to cancel his program.

Televisatron attempts to make a run for it, forgetting that Fluey had his remote control transmitter.

Fluid Man: Televisatron looks like a bad actor to me, but I'll take a chance and put him in a show I call... *He zaps Televisatron* 20 years in prison.

The 4 Impossibles laugh and Fluey turns his attention to his trapped girlfriend.

Fluid Man: Ok, Water Angel. Freeze to bubble and Coily'll shatter it. Don't worry, I won't let you hit the ground.

Water Witch: I trust you, Fluey.

She freezes the buddle, disappearing as it turns fully white. Fluey positions himself under her and Coily punches the frozen bubble, shattering it. Fluid Man catches her as he promised he would. She rewards him with a loving kiss. She snuggles him all the way home.