KND Numbuh 274 x reader: Operation F.U.G.I.T.I.V.E

Numbuh 274 and Numbuh (favorite number) were hanging out at the Moonbase when Numbuh 274 got a transmission from Prison Transport Delta.

Numbuh 58: Come in, Kids Next Door, Moonbase. This is Numbuh 58 and 59 of Kids Next Door Prison Transport Delta with one class 13 prisoner requesting permission to land.

Numbuh 274: That's affirmative, Numbuh 58. Welcome to Moonbase.

Numbuh 58: Roger that, over and out. *turns out her copilot* Hey, Birthday boy's been pretty quiet back there.

Numbuh 59: he gets up* Yeah, I'd better check on him.

He disappears to the back, shortly after, the prison transport begins falling back to earth.

Numbuh 58: Mayday, Mayday, we're losing orbit!

Numbuh 274: What's happening? What's going on?

When the transmission gets cut, they exchange looks.

Numbuh (favorite number): This isn't good!

Numbuh 274: I'll alert Sector V, if anyone can bring that teenager in, it'll them. Could you, please, tell Numbuh 86 to meet them there?

Numbuh (favorite number) frowns, she isn't very fond of Numbuh 86, she thinks she's too mean to the boy operatives.

Numbuh 274: *seeing her expression* I know you're not fond of her, no one is, but she's the head of Decommissioning, they may need her to catch the fugitive.

Numbuh (favorite number): Yes, Numbuh 274, sir.

Numbuh 274: *gently brushing the corner of her mouth with his thumb* Now, come on, where's that beautiful smile? *She smiles adoringly at him* There it is.

She goes off to do what he asked her to do. While they wait, Numbuh (favorite number) starts doing her nervous idiosyncrasy, something that Numbuh 274 knows all too well by now, so, he gently takes her hands and looks her in the eye.

Numbuh 274: Hey, hey. It's ok, (y/n).

Numbuh (favorite number): What if they don't catch him before he gets to the Delightful Children, Chad?

Numbuh 274: *gently cups her cheek* He won't, Sector V are the best in the field.

Numbuh (favorite number): *puts her head on his shoulder* I just hope Numbuh 362 got there first and got what she wanted.

Numbuh 274 blushes as he places his arms around her in a comforting hug, he really doesn't want this moment to end. Soon after, Numbuh 86 comes back and throws someone wrapped up like a mummy.

Numbuh 86: One fugitive all wrapped up to go. And I want to go on the record. That all credit for this capture goes to directly to me. *Numbuh 274 looks away, not really listening, he notices something about the "prisoner"* Looks like Numbuh 362 is going to give me a big promotion.

Numbuh 274: *tapping her shoulder to get her attention* Uh, Numbuh 86...

Numbuh 86: *annoyed* What?

Numbuh 274: Uh... *He points at what he wanted her to see, she caught Numbuh 362 instead of Numbuh 206. He then nervously slinks away to Numbuh (favorite number), giving 86 a look that says, "You're on your own"*

Numbuh 362: You idiot! I was this close to getting the Delightful Children's plans! And then you attacked me from out of nowhere! Whose side are you on anyways? I'm ashamed to call you a girl! I never knew a girl could be so stupid! You are by far the most idiotic person I've ever, worked with!

While Numbuh 362 is chewing Numbuh 86 out, Numbuh 274 turns to (favorite number), who's trying to stifle a giggle.

Numbuh 274: I've got something I've been meaning to tell you... And, I'd better do it before I lose my nerve. I like you, as in, Like-like you. I've liked you since I met you. You're an amazing person, you're kind, you're compassionate. Whenever I'm feeling stressed out about something, you always know what to say to make me feel better. And, I was hoping... Maybe, we could go on a date?

Numbuh (favorite number): *blushing* Oh, Chad... I feel the same way about you. You're always so sweet and you try so hard to be fair. I'd love to go on a date with you.

Numbuh 362: *having finished chewing Numbuh 86 out and listened to the whole thing* Finally!

Numbuh 86: It's about time you two confessed!

(Yes, I realized that this comes before Undercover, but, you know what, I don't care.)