Multi Man x Sonic Boom: Stand Out

The Impossibles and Sirens didn't have a gig for a while, so the boys decided to treat their beloved girlfriends. Fluid and Coil took Flo an Flexi on a date to the movies, Skye was sick, so she and Multi stayed home. Skye, to keep her mind busy, was working on a new banner for the next Impossibles and Sirens concert. Multi felt bad that Skye was sick and couldn't go to the movies, he watched her paint before he got an idea. He remembered what Fluid did a while ago to make Flo feel better when she was down. While he went to get his set ready, Skye finished up the banner and set it somewhere to dry. Multi came up to her and led her to a chair in front of the Impossibles stage that was also the Impossi-mobile. He takes his guitar and stands in front of her on the stage.

Multi: 🎵Open up your eyes, take a look at me. Get the picture fixed in your memory. I'm driven by the rhythm, like the beat of your heart. And I won't stop until I start to stand out. To stand out.🎵

Skye blushes, she realizes what he's doing and what song he's singing. She tucks her legs to her chest and stares at him with lovestruck eyes.

Multi: 🎵Some people settle for the typical thing, living all their life waitin in the wings. It ain't a question of if, just a matter of time. Before I move to the front of the line. Once you're watching every move that I make, you better believe that I got what it takes. To stand out, above the crowd. Even if I gotta shout out loud. 'Til mine is the only face you see, I'm gonna stand out, til you notice me.🎵

Skye hasn't taken her eyes off him, she has a big shy smile on her face. When he finishes singing to her, she tackles him in a hug, nearly knocking him off his feet. They spend the rest of the night snuzzling on the couch. When the other Impossibles and Sirens come back from their double date, they find their band/teammates fast asleep on the couch. Flo quietly giggles and she and Flexi cover them up and go to bed with their boys.