KND Numbuh 274 x Operative Reader: Operation U.N.D.E.R.C.O.V.E.R

Sector V enter Numbuh 274's office, having been asked to come by the boy, himself. The blonde is sitting patiently at his desk. Numbuh 4 isn't paying attention to what's going on, he's too busy marveling at the Moonbase.

Numbuh 1: Kids Next Door Operative Numbuhs 1 through 5, reporting for duty, sir.

Numbuh 274: At ease, guys, and welcome to Moonbase.

There's a soft click of Mary Janes on the floor and a girl dressed professionally with (h/l) (h/c) hair and soft (e/c) eyes approaches 274's desk with a file in her hands, 274 blushes when he sees her, she has a soft blush on her face as well.

Numbuh (favorite number): Here's that file you wanted, Cha- I mean, Numbuh 274, sir.

Numbuh 274: Thank you, (y/-), I mean, Numbuh (favorite number).

The two blush shyly, Numbuh 1 and 5 exchange knowing looks, Numbuh 3 stifles a giggle, and Numbuh 2 crosses his arms with a knowing smile.

Numbuh 274 clears his throat to compose himself before addressing Sector V again, Numbuh (favorite number) stands by the desk, facing Sector V.

Numbuh 274: *holding up the file Numbuh (favorite number) brought* You may have heard that we have a spy in the enemy camp.

Numbuh 1: There have been rumors.

Numbuh 274: Well, they're true. (He holds the briefcase out to Numbuh 1) I want you to share our super-special top-secret files with him.

Numbuh 1: (taking the briefcase) I understand.

Numbuh 4: (In the background) This place rocks!

Numbuh 1: So, who's the mole?

Lenny: I am.

Numbuh 274, Numbuh (favorite number), and Numbuh 1 turn to face Lenny, who steps out of the shadows of the room and removes his football helmet. With a yell, Numbuh 4 begins to run and pounces at Lenny.

Lenny: *Putting his hand up defensively* No, wait!

Numbuh 4 tackles him to the ground and bites onto his shirt, tugging and growling.

Lenny: *Sobbing* Don't hurt me! Get off me!

Numbuh 274: Numbuh 4! Stand down!

Numbuhs 2, 5, (favorite number), and 274 attempt to pull Numbuh 4 off of Lenny, who clings onto his shirt.

Numbuh 274: I said... stand down!

They manage to get Numbuh 4 off of Lenny. Numbuh 4 falls to the ground, holding a piece of the shirt between his teeth. He spits it out.

Numbuh 4: Are you nuts? He's one of the cruddy Delightful Children!

Lenny stands up, shaking his head, and Numbuh 5 pats his shoulder reassuringly.

Numbuh 274: He was undercover, Numbuh 4.

Lenny: Correct. I've saved your life countless times.

Numbuh 4 dusts off his clothes.

Numbuh 1: I suppose he's right, Numbuh 4. If it wasn't for him, none of us would have survived that iceberg.

Numbuh 4: Yeah, well... I still don't like it.

Lenny dusts off his clothes.

Numbuh 274: Well, you're gonna love this. Lenny here has some top-secret information that's too good to ignore.

The group walks through another set of automatic doors.

Lenny: Precisely... and we don't have much time.

Numbuh 4: *At the back of the group* Stupid Delightful Children, they think they can... *He turns to the automatic door as it closes* Man, that is so cool!

The group is standing on a long conveyor belt high up in the air within the Moonbase.

Lenny: My guess is that the rest of the Delightful Children From Down the Lane will notice I'm gone in an hour. We always take a nap after a mission.

Numbuh 4: So, you're gonna tell us how to bust into their mansion, right?

Lenny: Better than that. We're gonna cut off their coffee supply.

Numbuh 1: Of course. Coffee is the one thing that keeps adults active and alert. Drinking that stuff must make the Delightful Children as evil as adults.

The group goes through another automatic door.

Numbuh 274: Precisely. So there's your transport. After you cut off the Delightful Children's coffee supply, be sure to go over the top-secret files with Lenny.

Numbuh 1: Understood.

Numbuh 2: Hey, where does coffee come from, anyway?

After Lenny and Sector V leave

Numbuh 274: *blushing* So... You wanna grab some (favorite food) before we head out in the Playground Submarine?

Numbuh (favorite number): *also blushing* I'd love to.

After they eat, they go to meet Sector V at the Delightful Children From Down The Lane's coffee rig. The two are all blushy and chatty with each other the whole time, they were always close and everyone could see they liked each other. After a while, they were in position and waiting for Sector V. Sector V get thrown in the water, right on the blacktop of the sub,  Sector V pops up from the water, coughing and gasping for air. All of them except Numbuh 4 stand in the water calmly while Numbuh 4 flails his arms wildly in an attempt to swim.

Numbuh 4: Oh, great! I told you not to trust that guy!

Numbuh 1: Relax, Numbuh 4.

Numbuh 4: Relax!? Maybe you haven't noticed, but we're stuck here in the middle of the freezing sea, and I don't know how to swim!

Numbuh 2: You can't swim?

Numbuh 3: *Giggles*

Numbuh 4: No hope - this is it!

Numbuh 1: Numbuh 4...

Numbuh 4: *Sobbing* I'm not gonna make it!

Numbuh 1: Stop swimming.

Numbuh 4: Goodbye everyone!

Numbuh 4 stops trying to swim then realizes he can just stand, the sub surfaces. Numbuh 274 and (favorite number) walks out on a higher part of it.

Numbuh 274: Hello, troops. Did everything go according to plan?

Numbuhs 1, 2, 3, and 5 salute him while Numbuh 4 looks stunned.

Numbuh 1: Mission accomplished, sir.

Numbuh 4: What?

Numbuh 274: Then the package was delivered?

Numbuh 1: Affirmative.

Numbuh 2: Boy, I'd like to see the look on their faces.

Numbuh 5: Yeah, it'd probably be something like this... AHHH! *She makes a terrified expression*

Numbuh 3: Or like this... EEEEE! *She makes a terrified expression, making her hair stand on end*

Numbuh 4 starts to look around, clearly confused

Numbuh 2: Or maybe... Ooh-woah-oh!

Numbuh 3: No, wait, like... yah, yah, yah, yah, yah!

Numbuh 5: No, no, no! Whoo-whoa-whoa!

Numbuh 4: *Yelling, frustrated* Will somebody please tell me what's going on here!?

the coffee rig explodes in a popcorn bomb. Popcorn falls from the sky all over. The rig topples into the ocean while everyone on it screams.

Numbuh 4: *Watching the rig topple from afar* That's good. That is really good.

Numbuh (favorite number) starts giggling, making Numbuh 274 blush at how cute it sounds

Numbuh 3: *whispered to Numbuh 5* Why don't those two just confess, already?