Danny Phantom x reader Monster High AU: New Ghoul In School

Danny Fenton, a male ghost with black hair, blue eyes, a white shirt with a red oval on it, blue jeans, and red and white sneakers, Sam Mason, a plant monster with black clothes, and Tucker Foley, a male robot are in the bottom level of the library, they were new and trying to find the gym. They noticed a ghost girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, (e/c) eyes, and wearing (favorite outfit) jumping on top of the bookshelves to get a piece of paper.

(Y/n): *jumping to the ground* There, that's the last one. Now, to get back to Cleo.

She notices the trio looking at her and smilies warmly at them.

(Y/n): *giggles* I know that look. You guys are new, right?

Danny: *blushing* Yeah. How'd you guess?

(Y/n): I had the same look on my face when I first got here. I'm new, too. I got here yesterday. My name's (y/n) (l/n).

Sam: And, we're kind of lost. I don't suppose you know how to get to the gym?

(Y/n)'s eyes light up and she smiles brightly. She grabs Danny's wrist and leads them to the back bookcase.

(Y/n): Even better, I know a shortcut. This is my favorite one. Now let's see... *She runs her slim fingers along the spines of the books* I think it's... *She stops at a red book* This one. *She pulls it down and the bookcase opens like a door* Monster High is covered in secret passageways. This one lead to the gym.

As they walk, or float in Danny and (y/n)'s case, Danny, Tucker, and Sam introduced themselves to (y/n). The ghost girl explains that she was part of the Fearleading team and she was collecting Cosmic Fearleading Steps for Cleo, the Fearleading captain, for the Monster Nationals. Danny's completely smitten with (y/n), she's kind and helpful. When they get to the end, (y/n) points out the pool to Sam, who goes to swim and refresh her leaves and flowers. Danny and Tucker follow (y/n) to the gym, she leads them to a zombie sitting on the bleachers to watch the Fearleaders practice. (Y/n) introduces the zombie as a friend of hers, Ghoulia. While, (y/n) hands in the Fearleading Steps to Cleo, Ghoulia offered to let the boys join her when she watches Fearleading practice, Danny excitedly accepts. The next day, (y/n) shows Sam the Enviro Club. They're growing carnivorous plants. Iris, a cyclops, has grown hers to a monstrous and dangerous size. Venus, another plant monster, gets excited about it and runs off to tell someone about it.  Danny and (y/n) follow her, getting a bad feeling about it. Venus goes to the computer lab, where Tucker is, and talks to Rochelle, a Gargoyle, and gives her an article for the school newspaper. While Venus is excited, (y/n), Danny, and Tucker, who heard the whole thing, get a bad feeling about it. After that, Danny follows (y/n) to the Student Counsel meeting, he waits outside for her. She comes out with an armful of posters for a bake sale, Danny helps her put them up. At lunch, they meet in the gym again. It's Cleo's birthday, so she'll be late, according to the other Fearleaders, it happens every year. Because they knew she'd flip if she came in and saw the weren't practicing, they started practicing to next set of Cosmic Fearleading Steps (y/n) got yesterday. (Y/n) touches down to practice, she's really flexible. After practice, they sit on the bleachers, (y/n) sits next to Danny, to rest. Cleo comes on as they do.

Cleo: Hard at work, I see.

Clawdeen: Oh, come on! That's the first break we've taken today!

Cleo: I have little doubt it was.

Draculaura: We've almost got the second set of Cosmic Fearleading Steps down. Oh, and by the way, happy birthday, Cleo.

Frankie: Happy birthday. So, did you get any cool presents?

Cleo: Oh, my Ra! A bunch of clawsome stuff! My favorite is this amulet from my mother's side.

She shows them the amulet she's talking about. Suddenly, a purple aura appears around Cleo's eyes.

Cleo: *dazed* Ooh, I feel a little woozy. Tell you what, sence it's my birthday why don't we break early today.

Danny and (y/n) exchange worried looks, something's not right. After they leave the Casketball Court, and out of Cleo's earshot.

(Y/n): Something's not right... You saw the aura around her eyes too, right?

Danny: Yeah... That can't be good. We gotta tell Sam and Tuck.

(Y/n): Good idea. Me and Tucker will meet you and Sam by the graveyard in front of the school. There's a coffin in the attic that leads straight to one in the graveyard. We'll tell them what happened with Cleo then.

After school, (y/n) meets Tucker for the Robotics Club when she was done with her other after school activities. She told him that they were meeting Danny and Sam at the graveyard when they were done. Robecca, another robot, asked (y/n) to get some power cells for the robot the club was making, she complies, more then happy to help. After finding them in the Study Howl and hooking them up, she leads Tucker to the coffin she told Danny about. They go through to the graveyard and see Danny and Sam on the other side of the fence, they use the mushroom on their side to jump over the fence and get to them.

Sam: So, Danny said you and he had something important to tell us?

(Y/n): Yeah. During Fearleading practice, something happened. Cleo got this purple aura around her eyes and started acting weird.

Danny: She got this amulet for her birthday, we think it's why she started acting weird.

Sam: We should keep an eye on her. She could be possessed.

(Y/n): I can observe her during practice.

Danny: Me too. It'll be easier for me, because I don't have to concentrate on practicing.

Sam: I get the feeling something big is going to happen.

Danny: No kidding.

They all go home with a bad feeling in their stomachs, hoping to figure out what was going on before someone got hurt.