Fluid Man x Water Witch: Water Witch's Nightmare

Flo was staying with her boyfriend, Fluid, after a movie marathon with The Impossibles. It was too late for her to go home, so her Fluey suggested that she stay the night. She was in the guest room. She wasn't really having restful sleep. She dreamed that she found herself in a large lantern. She was all alone, something she hated. She started calling the first name that came to mind, her boyfriend's. She called and called for her beloved Fluey, but no one came. She woke up crying, she curled up and cried for a few minutes. Then she got up to get something to drink, only to find her boyfriend standing in the kitchen.

Flo: *trying not to let it show that she's been crying* Oh, Fluey. I didn't wake you up, did I?

Fluid: *noticing the tear tracks on her cheeks* No, I've been up, can't sleep. Have you been crying.

Flo: Yeah, I had a nightmare. I know that sounds kinda childish, but I really don't want to be alone.

Fluid: *gently brushing the tears from her face* You don't have to. C'mon, you can snuggle with me.

He leads her to his room and cuddles her as he sings her own special lullaby to her.

Fluid: *to the tune of Stronger Then You* 🎵Hush please, sleep now. Let your sorrows fly away. Sleep tight, good night. I'll be here for today. Please know, I will always stay by you. Please know, I will always stay by you.🎵

He hums the melody until she falls asleep again.

Fluid: *tenderly kisses her forehead* Sleep well, My Water Angel.

(The song is called Sapphire's Lullaby. It's a fan made Steven Universe song. Credit for it goes to K-ty)