Penelope Pitstop Situation: Hooded Claw

The Impossibles were getting ready for a concert with The Sirens. Only, Skye was nowhere to be found. The other five were worried sick about her. Flo was so worried that she was hugging Fluid's arm, something she did when she was nervous. Multi was having trouble concentrating. Suddenly, they hear a familiar southern accent.

Penelope Pitstop: Hay-ulp! Hay-ulp!

She comes running up to the Impossibles and remaining Sirens.

Flo: What's wrong, Miss Pitstop?

Penelope Pitstop: Hooded Claw kidnapped Skye!

Multi: What!?

Flo: Why?

Penelope Pitstop: Ah don't know, he just up and took her. Ah'm usually the one he takes.

Coil: Stay here, Miss Pitstop. We're going to get help.

They go backstage to their dressing rooms and suit up. They slip out through a backdoor to the Impossi-mobile.

Multi Man: Hurry, Coily! Who knows what he intends to do with her.

Coil Man: I'm going as fast as I can, Multi.

Water Witch: Don't worry, Multi, we'll rescue her.

Fluid Man: We always do, pal.

Meanwhile, with Skye and the Hooded Claw.

Hooded Claw: Now, my meddling Siren, once I'm done with you, I can get rid of the Penelope Pitstop.

Skye: The Impossibles and Sirens will stop you! They always win!

Hooded Claw: *evil laugh* Then, I'll give them a heck of a fight!

The teams make it to the hideout, unnoticed.

Water Witch: Ok, I have a plan. Multi, we'll distract him while you go free Skye. Be careful in there.

Multi: Ok, Water Witch. You guys too.

All five: Rally Ho!

Water Witch and Fluid Man slip in through the drainpipe, Coil Man drills in through a side wall, and Multi Man slips in through the backdoor. While the others distract Hooded Claw, drawing him away from Skye, Multi finds her.

Multi Man: *untying her* Skye, I'm so happy you're alright.

Skye: *hugging him once she's free* Oh, Multi! I knew you'd come!

Multi Man: *hugging her back*  Of course, I'm your boyfriend and the others are your friends.

The others come in, out of breath, but unharmed.

Water Witch: Hooded Claw got away. We were fighting him and he somehow slipped away.

Fluid Man: At least you got Skye.

Skye: *tackling her and Flexi Girl in a hug* I'm so happy to see you, girls!

Water Witch: *hugging her back* Well, of course we came, we're your friends.

Flexi Girl: *stretching her arms around the other two a few times* We were so worried about you.

They take Skye back to Penelope, who's been waiting for them the whole time. Coil Man carefully places Skye next to her.

Penelope Pitstop: *hugging Skye as the others fly off* Oh, thank goodness! Ah was so worried about y'all!

Skye: *hugging her back* I'm ok, Penelope. The Impossibles and The Sirens saved me before he could do anything.

At that moment, the Impossibles and remaining Sirens, in Civilian form, come from backstage.

Multi: *tackling Skye in another hug* Skye! There you are! We were looking for you.

Skye: *hugging him back* I'm ok, the Impossibles and The Sirens rescued me.

With that, they get ready for the concert. Penelope sticks around to watch the two bands play.