The Impossibles and The Sirens in Shrek 2

The Impossibles and The Sirens were waiting for Princess Fiona and her husband Shrek to arrive. Queen Lillian has invited the 3 princesses and their loving Knight boyfriends to meet them. The 6 teens couldn't help but steal glances at each other. They were caught off guard by two ogres and a donkey jumping out of the carriage, but they shook it off and smiled politely. They decided not to judge them without knowing them, appearances could be deceiving. They approach with the king and queen until they meet Princess Fiona and her husband. With polite, friendly smiles, they wave at them.

Flo: Hi there, I'm Princess Flo, it's a pleasure to meet you. *Motioning to the dark haired knight with lime green accents on his armor at her side* This is my boyfriend, Fluid.

Fluid: *with a friendly smile* Nice to meet you both.

Skye: I'm Princess Skye, Flos' sister. *Motioning to the tall ginger haired knight with red accents on his armor at her side* This is my boyfriend, Multi.

Multi: Pleasure to meet you.

Lexi: I'm Princess Lexi, Flo and Skyes' sister. *Motioning to the chubby blonde knight with purple accents on his armor at her side* This is my boyfriend, Coil.

Coil: Hello.

They eat dinner with Fiona and her family. They learn that the donkeys name is Donkey, he's talkative, but they like him. Dinner is a little awkward, Shrek and King Harold are a little hostile to each other. Princess Flo and Queen Lillian try to keep the peace, but to no avail. Princess Skye is so upset, she's holding onto Multi's arm. When Fiona storms off, Flo follows her, worried. She comforts Fiona as she cries. The two princesses are surprised when the Fairy Godmother appears. While Fairy Godmother sings her song, Princess Flo just stares in stunned silence. She's jolted out of her trance by Shrek shouting for his wife. Fluid immediately checks on Flo.

Fluid: Princess Flo, are you alright?

Flo: *gently cupping his cheek to calm him down* I'm ok, Fluey. *She pecks his cheek*

He smiles lovingly, placing his hand on hers that was still cupping his cheek and tenderly kisses her.

Fiona: *about Fairy Godmother* She's just trying to help.

Shrek: Good, she can help us pack! Get your coat, dear, we're leaving.

Donkey and Fiona: Leaving?

Donkey: I don't wanna leave.

Fiona: When did you decide this?

Shrek: Shortly after arriving.

The Princesses and knights leave as they feel awkward as things get tense. They can hear the yelling and the princess sisters hug the knight brothers. The next morning, Fluid goes with Shrek and Donkey to meet the king so Shrek could bond with him. Fluid already missed his princess and wondered if she missed him. They were taken by surprise by a cat in boots and a hat with a sword. After his initial attack, the cat introduces himself.

Puss: Now, prey for mercy from... Puss! In Boots.

He gets ready to attack again, but he hacks up a hairball. He tells them that the king payed him to take out Shrek. They decide to go to the Godmothers cottage to see if she could help Shrek. They end up stealing a potion, much to Fluid's discomfort. Donkey and Shrek take it, but nothing appears to happen, the boys camp in a barn as it rains, which doesn't really bother Fluid, he and his beloved Princess Flo are quite fond of water. Shrek and Donkey faint, Shrek accidentally lands on Puss. Fluid falls asleep, thinking about his princess, missing her more than earlier. No one was awake when Shrek and Donkey transform because of the potion. Back at the castle, Flo's staring sadly out of the window, watching the rain and missing her valiant knight as much as he is missing her, when Fiona tells her parents that she's made the decision to find her husband and go back to the swamp where they belong. Her parents and the three princesses try to stop her, at least wait until it stops raining. To their surprise and worry, she suddenly faints. They put her to bed and go to their own rooms. The next morning, Fluid's surprised to see that Shrek is a human and Donkey's a stallion. They get Shrek some clothes that fit and make their way to the castle. They make it to the castle as Fiona wakes up and sees her reflection in her mirror, she's human again, she screams. Her scream alerts Shrek and Fluid and they run to her, Fluid's sword drawn in case of danger. Shrek called for Fiona and she went running with Flo, who heard her scream and went to check on her, to the front of the castle, they completely miss each other. Shrek and Fluid enter her room and see a cloaked figure by the window, it doesn't have feet. It's revealed that it's Fairy Godmother.

Fairy Godmother: Hello, handsome.

Fluid draws his sword as the door slams shut and the dresser blocks it.

Fairy Godmother: Leaving so soon? Why, don't you want to see your wife?

Meanwhile, the two princesses run into Prince Charming while looking for their boys. He pretends to be Shrek under the influence of the potion. Princess Flo senses that something's off, but she says nothing. When her sisters and their knights join them, they feel like something's off, too. Despondent, Shrek leaves, Fluid follows him. At a pub, they discover that the Fairy Godmother has made a love potion and scares King Harold into giving it to her. She catches them spying on them and gets the cops chasing them. Meanwhile, in the castle, Harold goes to Fiona with two cups of tea, one of which was spiked with the love potion. He loses his nerve when he discovers how much Fiona loved Shrek, he didn't have the heart to. Some of Shrek and Donkey's fairytale friends get the boys out of jail, they go to the  Muffin Man to get him to make a giant living gingerbread man. Meanwhile, at the castle, Charming had asked Fiona to dance with him while his mother, the Fairy Godmother sings. Skye and Lexi dance with Multi and Coil, while Flo stands by herself, sadly hugging herself. She misses her valiant knight very much. Meanwhile, with the guys.

Shrek: All right, big fella, let's crash this party!

He's on the right shoulder while Fluid and Puss are riding Donkey. They make it to the castle and broke in at the loss of Mongo. All the while, Fiona was avoiding kissing Charming, with a little help from the 3 Princesses, Multi, and Coil. The guys burst in just as Fairy Godmother finishes her song. Princess Flo immediately tackles Fluid in a hug him, peppering his face with kisses and crying. He hugs her tightly, but gently, he missed her so much and is happy to have her in his arms again. Their reunion is cut short by the Fairy Godmother.

Fairy Godmother: *to Charming* She's taken the potion, kiss her now!

Charming pulls a confused Fiona in for a kiss, when they pull a part, she places her hands on his face and headbutts him, knocking him out and goes to embrace Shrek. Fairy Godmother confronts Harold.

Fairy Godmother: Harold! You were supposed to give her the potion!

Harold: *smugly* Well, I guess I gave her the wrong tea.

She goes to end Shrek with a blast from her wand, but King Harold takes the hit and his armor reflects the blast back at the Fairy Godmother and explodes into bubbles, leaving only her glasses and wand. They go to check on the king, he's been turned into a frog. The clock starts to strike midnight, and Fiona chooses to live happily ever after with the Ogre she married. Once they and Donkey are back to normal, Donkey and Puss sing while everyone dances, Flo finally getting to dance with her knight.