Fluid Man x Water Witch: Tangled part 3

Fluid and the two men run through the forest, Fluid picking up one of his Wanted posters at one point, while still being chased. They come to a cliff, Fluid manages to talk them into giving him a boost when they do, he reveals that he managed to steal the satchel with the crown and the wanted poster in it, he takes off, leaving his cohorts to be arrested. He's chased by Big D, the captain of the guards, and his horse, Frankenstein Jr. Fluid hides from the relentless horse behind a rock, the horse passes him and he goes to put his hand on, what he thinks is, a rock wall, only for his hand to go through the ivy. Hearing Frankie close by, he ducks behind the ivy and ventures further in the hidden glen. He sees the tall tower with no door, only a window high above. He uses two arrows that got lodged in his satchel to climb to through the window. He takes a moment to look at the crown in the satchel, when something knocks him out. Flo, holding a frying pan in her hands, stares terrified at him before scampering to the far end of the room. She peeks out from behind her incredibly long golden hair. She inches closer, frying pan outstretched, to examine her intruder. She gently uses her frying pan to get a good look at his face, he looks cute to her, and nothing like Cronella described men when she would scare her away from going outside. She hides him in her wardrobe and keeps the doors from opening with a chair. She sees something sparkling in the satchel and pulls out the crown. She tries to put it on her arm like a bracelet, Coil shakes his head. She looks in the mirror as she places it on her head, Coil's eyes widen, then he shakes his head again. Flo hears Cronella from outside the tower.

Cronella: Flo! Let down your hair!

Flo: *as she stuffs the crown and satchel in a nearby pot*  One moment, mother!

She throws her hair out the window for her 'mother' to climb up.

Cronella: I've got a big surprise!

Flo: *pulling her up* Uh, I do too.

Cronella: Oh, I bet mine's bigger.

Flo: *to herself* I seriously doubt it.

Cronella: *now inside with a basket* I brought back parsnips, I'm going to make Hazelnut Soup for dinner. You're favorite. Surprise!

Flo: Well mother, I want to tell you something.

Cronella: Oh Flo, you know I hate leaving you after a fight. Especially when I've done absolutely nothing wrong.

Flo: Ok, I've been thinking about what you said, earlier.

Cronella: I hope you're still not talking about the stars.

Flo: Floating lights, and yes, I'm leading up to that.

Cronella: Because, I really thought we dropped the issue, sweetheart.

Flo: No, mother, I'm just saying, you think I'm not strong enough to handle myself out there.

Cronella: Oh, darling, I know you're not strong enough to handle yourself out there.

Flo: *inching towards the wardrobe* But, if you just-

Cronella: Flo, we're done talking about this.

Flo: But, trust me, I...

Cronella: Flo.

Flo: *her hand reaches for the chair* ... know what I'm...

Cronella: Flo-

Flo: *her hand is on the chair, ready to move it* Oh, come on.

Cronella: ENOUGH WITH THE LIGHTS, FLO! YOU ARE NOT LEAVING THIS TOWER, EVER! *Flo slowly moves her hand away from the chair, looking like she's going to cry* Oh, great, now I'm the bad guy.