Fluid Man x Water Witch: Tangled

Fluid:*voiceover* This is the story of how I died. Don't worry, this is actually a very fun story and it isn't even mine. This is the story of a girl named Flo and it starts with the sun. Now, once upon a time, a single drop of sunlight fell from the heavens. And from this small drop of sunlight grew a magic golden flower. It had the ability to heal the sick and injured. *An old woman with green skin, orange hair, and a long hook nose appears, looming over the flower with a greedy look in her eye* Oh, you see that old woman over there? You might want to remember her. She's kind of important. Well, centuries passed and a hop, skip, and a boat ride away, there grew a kingdom. The kingdom was ruled by a beloved king and queen *a redhead with his bangs in his eyes and a brunette with blue-green eyes* . And the queen, well, she was about to have a baby. But, she got sick. Really sick. She was running out of time and that's when people usually start looking for a miracle. Or, in this case, a magical golden flower. *The old woman reappears, uncovering the magic flower she was keeping out of sight* Ah, I told you she'd be important. You see, instead of sharing the sun's magical gift, this woman, Cronella Critch, hoarded it's healing power and used it to keep herself young for hundreds of years. And, all she had to do was sing a special song.

Cronella: 🎵 Flower gleam and glow, let your power shine. Make the clock reverse, bring back what once was mine. *She turns younger* What once was mine.🎵

Fluid: *narrating* All right, you get the gist, she sings, she turns young. Creepy right?

Cronella hears the guards coming and covers the flower. When she turns to leave, she knocks the cover off, exposing the magic flower.

Guard: We found it!

They carefully take the flower and give it to the pregnant queen, Skye, as a soup.

Fluid: *narrating* The magic of the golden flower healed the queen. A healthy baby girl, a princess, was born. With golden hair. *The princess has sky blue eyes and freckles splayed across her tiny cheeks*  I'll give you a hint, that's Flo. To celebrate her birth, the king and queen launched a flying lantern into the sky. For that one moment, everything was perfect. And then, that moment ended.

Cronella Critch, once again old, sneaks into the infant princess's room as she and her parents sleep. She takes a strand of hair and pulls out some scissors.

Cronella: 🎵 Flower gleam and glow. *The princess's hair starts to glow and turn the tricky witch young again* Let your power shine. Make the clock re-🎵 *she goes to snip the strand and, as soon as it's cut, it turns brown and she turns old again. She let out a shocked gasp*

Fluid: *narrating* Cronella broke into the castle and stole the child. Just like that... Gone. The kingdom searched and searched, but they could not find the princess. For deep within the forest, in a hidden tower, Cronella raised the child as her own.

In the tall tower, with no doors, only a single window, in a hidden glen, Cronella is brushing the little princess's hair, it glows as the little one sings.

Child Flo: * holding her glasses as her 'mother' is brushing her hair*🎵...save what as been lost. Bring back what once was mine, what once was mine.🎵

Fluid: *narrating* Cronella had found her new magic flower. But, this time, she was determined to keep it hidden.

Child Flo: Why can't I go outside?

Cronella: The outside world is a dangerous place. Filled with horrible, selfish people. You must stay here, where you're safe. Do you understand, Flower?

Child Flo: Yes, mommy.

Fluid: *narrating* But, the walls of that tower could not hide everything. *Young Flo quietly sneaks to her window* Every year, on the princess's birthday, the king and queen released thousands of lanterns into the sky in hope that their lost princess would return.

Young Flo watches the lanterns (though, she doesn't know that's what they are) float up in the clear night sky, the floating lights reflected in her glasses. 18 years later, a small, chubby purple chameleon scampers out on the window sill in a panic and ducks behind a flower pot and blended in to hide.

Flo: *from inside* Coil! *She throws the curtains open* Hah! *She has incredibly long golden hair, blue eyes behind oval glasses, and freckles splayed across her face. She looks discreetly in the direction the chameleon is hiding and turns to leave* Hmm... I guess Coil isn't out here.

The little chameleon snickers (not unlike a certain Hanna Barbera dog) as she leaves. A strand of hair snags him and he shrieks in surprise.

Flo: Gotcha! That's 22 for me. How about 23 out of 45? *Coil shakes his head* Ok, *she sits on sill* well, what do you want to do? *Coil points outside with his tail, indicating he wants to go outside* Yeah, I don't think so. I like it in there and so do you. *Coil sticks his tongue out at her with an unamused look on his face* C'mon, Coil, it's not so bad in there.

She scoops him up in her hands and goes in to do her daily chores.

(End part one. Not doing the songs for the sake of time, sorry.)