Danny Phantom x reader: Mystery Skulls Animated-Ghost

A grey RV with a green F on the side, the Fenton Family Ghost Assault Vehicle travels down a lonely road. In the driver's seat is a dark skinned young man with a red beanie, glasses, and a robotic left arm, his name is Tucker Foley. Beside him, in the passenger seat, is a (s/c) girl with (h/l) (h/c) hair, her name is (Y/n) (l/n). In between them is a little red and white dog with tiny glasses on his muzzle, his name is Mystery and he's (y/n)'s dog. Suddenly, there's green sparks across the dashboard and the van stops in front of a house, the girl and dog give the boy looks that say "I thought you filled the tank" with Tucker gives them a nervous grin. With the RV inoperable, they decide to explore the house that they could aware wasn't there a moment before. It's dark for a moment, then a green flame drifts past them and lights a candle, suddenly, all the candles, including the chandelier, bursts to life with the same green flame. Tucker looks terrified, Mystery looks apprehensive, and (y/n) looks excited. Three ghostly vultures appear, they approach the trio, (y/n) still smiling, until, they pull scary faces and (y/n) suddenly realizes how dangerous these ghosts are. She, Tucker, and Mystery run down a long hall, away from the vultures. A suit of armor in front of them comes to life and swings it's sword, the trio leap to avoid the blade. When they land and come up, Tucker and (y/n) stare in horror at Mystery, it looks like his head got cut off, they sigh in relief when the little dog pops his head out of his collar. The portraits around them come alive and one of them pulls a rope and a trapdoor opens up underneath them, making them fall. They fall through a black void, when they pass three mirrors, one for each of them. When they look in them, they see a strange sight, (y/n)'s reflection is missing her eyes, Tucker's is missing his prostatic arm in his, and Mystery's mirror shatters. Tucker falls faster than (y/n) and Mystery, and lands in a strange room with a coffin in the middle, he glances up in confusion. The candles in that room burst to life with the same green flame. The coffin opens, revealing a ghost with a skull for a head with green eyes that match the flames and sparks from earlier, a black bodysuit with white gloves and boots. There's a golden heart locket on his left breast, he looks sadly at it for a moment, before turning a furious gaze back to Tucker. He points an accusatory finger at Tucker, making the Tech geek point to himself fearfully. The ghost forms snow white flames on his head like hair, the bangs are curved over his forehead, and he has a look on his face that says, "Remember me, now?". Tucker panics and bolts. He looks back and picks up his pace, the ghost is right behind him. Meanwhile, (y/n) and Mystery ended up in the kitchen and were about to enjoy sandwiches, Mystery's was so high, it almost reached the ceiling. Tucker speeds past them, they watch him run past and look in the direction he came from, they see what's chasing him and run off, leaving behind their sandwiches. The ghost chases them through a set of doors. Mystery notices a moving painting and stops to watch. The painting shows the Fenton Family Ghost Assault Vehicle, there are three people and Mystery in the van. There's a different boy in the driver's seat, the boy has jet black hair with his bangs are curved over his forehead, his eyes are in shadows. (Y/n) is beside him with Mystery on her other side. She and the Raven haired boy, her boyfriend, Danny Fenton, share a smile, while Tucker, still with his left arm, sits in the back with a glum expression on his face. Danny stops the van at a cave filled with sickly green mist. (Y/n) looks excited, Danny and Mystery are on guard, and Tucker is hiding behind Danny. They come across a fork in the cave, Danny and Tucker go up the left path, while (y/n) and Mystery takes the one on the right. But, unknown to (y/n) or the boys, Mystery doubles back and follows the boys instead of (y/n). The right path leads leads them to a cliff with sharp stalagmites at the bottom, (y/n)'s path leads to the bottom of the cliff. As Danny cautiously peers over the precipice, the green mist swirls around Tucker's left arm, turning it and the entire left side of his body green, a sign of Corruption, and his eye turns green, with his secrila black. In one Swift motion, whatever was possessing him, shoved the unsuspecting Danny off the cliff, on to a sharp stalagmite, piercing his heart, right in front of (y/n). The golden locket beats to life, a vengeful Danny comes back as the ghost that had been chasing Tucker, a horrified (y/n) getting her memory wiped by the same green magic as before, Tucker staring down at what he'd done, the possessed side grinning with manical glee, his unpossessed half staring in horror with tears in his eyes. Mystery turns into his true form, a kitsune, and rips Tucker's left arm to keep the Corruption from spreading. Back in the present, Danny has Tucker cornered when (y/n) jumps in the way to protect her friend, unaware that the ghost was her former boyfriend. Danny stops, a tender look on his face, and backs up a little, not wanting to accidentally hurt her. His locket starts to float towards her, she instinctively lifts her hands to take it, staring the ghost in the eye. Just as she was about to take it, Tucker grabs her wrist and runs with her, she reaches out for Danny, she doesn't know why, but she wants to stay with him, he sadly reaches out for her, his heart shaped locket falls to the floor, turning blue and nearly split in two by a crack. He let's loose his frustration and fury in the form of a massive fireball, Tucker pushes (y/n) into the Fenton Family Ghost Assault Vehicle with Mystery close behind them, barely outrunning the fireball. Danny watches them leave from a window, sadly, he opens the cracked locket, there's a picture of him in life hugging (y/n), both smiling at each other affectionately. He turns into what he looked like in life, letting a single tear roll down his face before he and the house disappear.