Penelope Pitstop Situation: The Satanic Surfer

The 4 Impossibles were practicing for a concert on a small boat in the ocean. Even though he was in the front of the boat, Fluid couldn't keep his eyes off of his girlfriend, Flo, as she sang behind him. The teens are so distracted, that they didn't notice the Satanic Surfer coming at them. The Surfer had just taken some pictures of a top secret submarine. He doesn't slow down as he approaches the singing teens.

Satanic Surfer: Out of my way, you warbling wrecks!

He smashes through their little boat, snatching Flo as he does.

Flo: *as she's snatched* Wha! Hey!

Multi: Hey!

Coil: Watch it!

Fluid: You water hog! *He suddenly notices someone is missing* Wait... Flo!

They sink in the water and Big D calls them about the Surfer. The boys suit up and go after the Satanic Surfer to get the photos and Flo back. They hop on the Impossi-jet and search for them, Fluid Man is very anxious about his girlfriend, he hopes that she's ok. They find them and touch down on their Impossi-boards. Meanwhile, with The Satanic Surfer and Flo.

Flo: *struggling* Let go of me, you crew-cut cootie!

Satanic Surfer: Not a chance, my dear. *Sees the male Impossibles* Uh-oh, the Impossibles! Wait, there's only three... Where's  the female Impossible?

Fluid Man: *as Flo looks around nervously* Er... She's on another mission.

He takes out the male Impossibles with his brainwashed sealife army. He sends Multi Man in the water with an army of Sawfish, he turned Fluid Man into a cloud of steam with the jet of his surfboard when the water powered hero made a leap for Flo, and Coil Man got knocked off course by flying fish. Flo had been horrified when her beloved Fluid Man got turned into steam and it took all she had not to try to get to him. The boys made it to the Surfer's hideout, Voodoo Island. He tries to blow them up with an exploding pineapple, but Coil Man uses it to blow a hole in the skull shaped door, instead. When the boys enter, Fluid Man wastes no time looking for his girlfriend. To his anger, he finds her with her hands tied behind her back and her mouth gagged.

Fluid Man: Hey, that's no way to treat a lady!

After Coil Man takes care of his giant crusher crab, Surfer brings out his hypnotizing tiki head. First he gets Fluid Man, to Flos' horror. Next he gets Coil Man, then he seems to get Multi Man, but thankfully, Multi hid behind a rock and Surfer only got his duplicates. Multi uses this chance to turn the tables on him by turning his own tiki on him.

Fluid Man: *shaking off the affects of the mind control* Hey, look at the Surfer. Now he's a zombie.

Multi Man: *as Fluey frees his Water Angel, at last* And, we are his masters.

The Impossibles order him to give them the film of the top secret submarine he took and to row to the nearest jail, which just so happened to be in Hawaii. As the hypnotized villian rowed, Fluid and Flo snuggled, happy to be reunited again.