Danny Phantom x reader Snow Leopard Arc: Two Of A Kind

At a row of warehouses and other buildings along a dock. Inside one of the buildings, the Box Ghost phases through a wall and crashes into a pile of boxes. Danny and (y/g/n) also phase through to just in front of the wall, and they both turn visible. Phantra was with Sam and Tucker, in her normal form, getting a belly rub from Sam, she knew Danny and (y/g/n) could handle this Category 0 ghost by themselves.

Box Ghost: *has the most unthreatening voice possible* Beware! I am the Box Ghost! *Gesturing to boxes.* I have power over all containers cardboard and square.

(Y/g/n): *clearly unimpressed* Let's get this over with.

Danny: Yeah, we've got a test to study for.

Box Ghost: Study? There will be no time to study-- *His hands begin to glow green and he raises boxes into the air* --when you find yourself crushed beneath the forgotten possessions of... *Reading off a shipping label* Elliot Kravitz of Arlington Heights, Illinois!

He turns to Danny and (y/g/n), his eyes and the floating boxes glowing green, and sends the boxes and their contents flying at them. Danny and (y/g/n) turn intangible with bored looks on their faces and the contents hit the wall behind them. They wordlessly give each other a look that says, "This guy is pathetic".

Danny: *Sighs* We don't have time for this! Hey Tucker, let's go!

Tucker and Sam kick down the door and jump into the room with (SL/n) tailing behind, Tucker carrying a Fenton Thermos and Sam a biology textbook.

Tucker: *Opening the thermos.* Good night everybody! *Activates thermos.*

Danny grabs the Box Ghost and throws him into the beam of the thermos. He screams and gets sucked in.

Tucker: *Capping thermos.* Perimeter secure.

Sam: Perimeter secure? What are you, a Navy Seal?

Danny: *Lands next to Tucker with (y/g/n) at his side* Seals: aquatic mammals that bark. They're canines, right?

Sam: *Checking textbook*  Wrong. *Closing book* That's zero for twenty-one.

Tucker: *Spinning thermos on finger* I'm no teacher, but I'm guessing that's an "F."

Danny: Come on, you guys. *Flies up in between them* If you're gonna be superhero sidekicks, you're gonna have to be a little more focused. *To Sam* You're supposed to be helping us study for the test tomorrow. *To Tucker* And you're supposed to be helping me and (y/n) catch these ghosts so we have time to study!

(Y/g/n): Danny, calm down, you're just going to make studying harder for yourself.

Tucker: *Spinning thermos on finger* Besides, they're all right here.

The thermos falls off of Tucker's finger and onto the ground. The word "RELEASE" appears on its side screen and the cap bursts off to release multiple ghosts in business suits, who phase out of the building. The Box Ghost is also released and flies into the air.

Box Ghost: Ha ha! I am the Box Ghost! You cannot hold me within the confines of a *Mimics shape of thermos with hands* cylindrical container. *Phases out through the wall*

Tucker: That's weird. *Checks PDA* According to my schedule, *his PDA screen reads "FINISH CATCHING GHOSTS 9:00 PM"* we should be done catching ghosts by now.

Danny glares at Tucker as (y/g/n) casually Dope Slaps him, simultaneously facepalming as a red target-sighting screen focuses in on Danny and (y/g/n)'s faces.

Skulker: *out of view* Half human, half ghost. *Skulker lowers his binoculars* Two of a kind. They'll make fine additions to my collection.

Box Ghost: *Flying up behind Skulker's cage of ghosts with arms raised* Ha ha!