Joe Yabuki: Red String AU

Joe Yabuki had always wondered about the red string tied to his pinkie. It always seemed to go on forever. He learned when he got older that the red string, that only he could see, attached him to his soulmate. He noticed that the string never seemed to break. After training, he decided to follow it. Along the way, he's joined by a young man with black hair and glasses, following his own string. The two boys are going the same way. They discover their strings attach them to two young women, who happened to be playing with Joe's little friends. Joe couldn't take his eyes off of the girl with medeum length blonde hair, blue eyes behind oval glasses, freckles splayed across her cheeks, red lips, pink nails, pink and white Lolita style dress, brown jacket that looked a lot like Joe's, crystal pendent, white tights, and black heels. Iida couldn't take his eyes off the brunette, with blue-green eyes, freckles splayed across her cheeks, purple nails, purple shirt, black leather jacket, cross necklace, jeans, and tennis shoes. The blonde formed a ball of snow and ice magic in her hand and tossed it up, causing snow to fall around them. While the Doya Kids played in the snow, the brunette was sketching on a clipboard. Joe notices that his string leads right up to the warmly smiling blonde, while Iida's leads to the sketching brunette. The brunette notices the boys first and, with a frightened squeak, she scoots closer to her blonde friend and clings to her arm, somewhat surprising her. She looks to where her friend is and sees the boys staring in wonder at them. The kids notice Joe and happily dogpile him, catching the young boxer off guard and knocking him on his back, but he still hugs his younger siblings back. The kids action causes both girls to giggle, relaxing the brunette enough to let go of the blonde's arm, this makes the boys blush.

Judy: *crouching down to help him up, still giggling* Are you ok?

Joe: *blushing as he locks eyes with her* Y-yeah, I'm fine.

Judy: *extending her hand* Here, let me help you.

He lets her help him to his feet, eyes still locked.

Judy: I'm Judy.

Joe: I'm Joe.

She notices the thread connecting them.

Judy: Hey, your my soulmate.

Joe: *rubbing the back of his neck* It seems so.

Judy: I always wondered where it ended. *Giggles* When I was little, I always tried to follow it. It was... Kind of instinctive.

Joe: Like... A magnetic pull.

The two get lost in each other's eyes. Meanwhile, the brunette decided to talk to Iida.

Autumn: Hello, my name is Autumn.

Iida: Greetings, I'm Iida.

Autumn: It seems that we're connected by the Red String, too.

The four decide to get to know one another, they find that they actually get along with each other. Judy's very kind and patient, Joe feels calmer around her. Iida brings Autumn out of her shell.