Impossibles at Typhoon Lagoon

The Impossibles were taking a break between gigs and went to a Florida water park called Typhoon Lagoon. Unfortunately, due to some injuries Fluid got during their last fight with a villian, an injuried leg that requires him to use crutches and a cut on his cheek, he had to stay out of the water. While Multi and Coil were in the Shark Reef, Fluid watches the fish and baby sharks from the Sunken Tanker that separated the two pools. He find a very cute turtle mutant girl with a chubby young woman with red hair looking out of one of the porthole windows. The injured Impossible goes over to see what she's looking at, he's left speechless by what he sees. There's a mermaid sitting in the Sandy bottom of the pool. She has medium blonde hair that's floating upward in the water, a red bodice that looks like it was a swim suit, glasses, freckles splayed across her cheeks, and a blue tail. Evey so often, a baby shark would nudge her for a petting before going about it's business. She notices the one year old turtle mutant waving at her and swims up to the porthole and waves back with a kind smile.

Kylietello: Hi, Wawa Mama.

Flexi: You know she can't hear you through the glass, Kylietello. Just wait another minute, she and Skye will be done with their shifts soon.

Kylietello: Ok, Stretchy Mama.

Flexi: *noticing Fluid's staring and flushed cheeks* Want to meet her? She's super nice. I should know, I'm one of her band mates and friends. I'm Flexi, BTW. *Points to the one year old* This is Kylietello.

Kylietello: *smiling cutely* Hewwo.

Fluid: I'm Fluid. One of your band mates?

Flexi: Yeah, Skye's on the other side. They got a job for the day as mermaids for the little ones. *Points to the blonde, who's gone back to petting fish and baby sharks* That tail's real, BTW. She turns into a mermaid when she's underwater, it's something she can't control. Together, we're the Sirens.

Fluid: That new three girl band?

Flexi: Yep. And you're one of the Impossibles, right?

Fluid: Yeah. Multi and Coil are swimming.

Suddenly, two giant hands reach into the pool, the Mermaids grab on and get pulled out of the water.

Fluid: Was that Frankenstein jr?

Flexi: *leading him out* Yeah, he and Buzz are here. That means they're off duty.

She leads him to her blonde friend while Franky gently holds a brunette wearing a pair of glasses, purple one piece swimsuit, and a green tail. Multi's helping her get the tail off, he had been on her side of the pool and became rather fond of her. Buzz is helping the blonde dry her tail.

Kylietello: *tackling her in a hug* Wawa Mama!

Flo: *giggles* Miss me much, Kylietello?

Flexi: Flo, this is Fluid, one of the Impossibles. Fluid, this is Flo.

Flo: Oh, hello. It's nice to meet you, Fluid.

Fluid: *face red* N-nice to meet you too.

Flo: *noticing his injuries* Oh my Luna! What happened?

Fluid: Oh, just a little stage accident. I'll be ok in a few days.

Flo: *sensing that he's lying, but leaves it be* Alright...

When her tail's dry, it turns back into legs. It turns out, she was wearing a red one piece swimsuit. Frankenstein jr carefully helps her stand.

Flo: Thanks, Franky. And thank you, Buzz for helping me with my tail.

Frankenstein jr: Your welcome, Flo.

Buzz: Happy to help.

The boy genius and his robot go off to see if anyone else needs help. All the while, Flexi has been socializing with Coil. The Impossibles and the Sirens spend the rest of the day together. Flo stays with Fluid to keep him company, and because she likes him. The six are practically inseperable from then on, as their civilian selves and as their hero selves.