Impossibles Beach Day

The 4 Impossibles were taking a break from touring and went to the beach. The boys were wearing red swim trunks and Flo was wearing a red one piece swimsuit. She was putting on sunscreen, but she was having trouble getting her back. She looks at Fluid, who's lounging on a beach chair.

Flo: Fluey?

Fluid: *turning to her* Yeah, Flo?

Flo: *turning around and moving her hair out of the way* Will you get my back, please? I can't reach.

Fluid: *face as red as his swim trunks* S-sure, N-no problem.

Face still red, he gently rubs the sunscreen on her back while the other two just smile at the scene in front of them.

Coil: I'm going to the snack stand. Anyone want anything?

Multi: I'm good.

Flo: Just a soda for me, please.

Fluid: Same here, Coil.

Coil shoots them a thumbs up and goes to the snack stand. When he returns, he finds the other 3 making a sandcastle. He hands them their stuff and joins them. After their done and have thrown their trash away, they go for a swim. As soon as she's submerged, Flo automatically transforms into a mermaid. The boys are use to that by now, it's not something she can control. She playfully splashes them with her blue tail. After a bit of a splash fight, and Fluid helping Flo to shore and getting her tail dry and back to legs. The 4 decide to play volleyball for the rest of their stay. Flo and Fluid vs Multi and Coil. Neither team really kept score, they were having too much fun. On the way home, Flo happily cuddles Fluid.