Future Quest: Impossibles and Sirens Origins

The Impossibles were on a ship doing a show for the passengers.the Sirens were there too, they were the second band preforming, the girls weren't scheduled to preform that day. The two bands haven't seen each other, yet. After the Impossibles were done, they separated to do something, Franklin (Fluid Man) went to grab a snack, Mark (Multi Man) went to explore the ship, Calvin (Coil Man) went to check out the ballroom. While stuffing his face, Franky paused as he heard a soft, melodic voice singing.

Fawna: 🎵Oh, the waves roll low and the waves roll high. So it goes, under a bright blue endless sky.🎵

Franky swallows his mouthful of food and makes his way to the source of the voice. A blush makes its way across his tan cheeks, he's floored by what he sees. In front of him, he sees a beautiful young woman with medium length blonde hair, oval glasses, freckles splayed across her cheeks, red lips, a blue sundress, white tights, and black flats, her nails are painted blue. Her eyes are closed and she's facing the ocean, the wind is blowing her hair back lightly as she sings.

Fawna: 🎵Waves try to measure days that we treasure, wave hello and wave goodbye.🎵

She turns around and her blue eyes lock with his brown ones, they Zing.

Fawna: Oh, hello. I'm Fawna. What's your name?

Franklin: *blushing even more* I'm Franklin, but my pals call me Franky.

Fawna: *blushing* It's nice to meet you.

The two talk about a lot of things, they both love the water and Franky cracks jokes that make her laugh. Meanwhile, Mark finds a brunette with blue-green eyes, wearing glasses, a purple shirt with a picture of Corky from The Snorks on it, purple nails, and blue jeans. She's standing near the railing, like she might throw up. Worried, Mark  goes over to see if she's ok.

Mark: Miss, are you alright?

Skye: Yeah, I'm just scared I'll get seasick. Fawna's the one who loves water, she takes to it like fish.

Mark: Who's Fawna?

Skye: My friend and band mate, one of them, anyways. Oh, I'm Skye, by the way.

Mark: I'm Mark, nice to meet you.

They talk about lots of stuff, it's taking Skyes' mind off of her worries. Mark is friendly and makes her feel comfortable. Meanwhile, Calvin enters the Ballroom to find a chubby young woman with red hair up in a ponytail, she's wearing a lavender sweatsuit and is doing yoga. Dispite her size, she's surprisingly flexible.

Calvin: um... Hi, miss. I'm Calvin. What's your name?

Lexi: *getting out of her Unbelievable position* Oh, hello, I'm Lexi. I was just practicing my yoga since the ballroom was empty. Can I help you with something?

Calvin: No, I was just exploring.

The two trios socialize and actually fall in love with each other. The boys worked up the nerve to ask the girls out, the Sirens said yes without hesitation. Non of the teens are aware of the disaster lurking under the surface of the water. An undersea lab has released radiation and it's starting to effect the passengers, including the Impossibles and The Sirens.

Fawna: *faltering as the radiation starts to effect her, she flickers her eyes to try not to faint* Oh... I feel a little woozy...

Franklin: I... Do too...

The two pass out, Fawna lands with her head on Frankys' shoulder, giving her a soft landing. With Skye and Mark.

Skye: *sinks to the ground, Mark carefully helps her so she doesn't get hurt* I don't feel so good...

Mark: Me either...

They both collapse, Skye involuntary screaming, getting radiation in her throat. With Lexi and Calvin.

Lexi: *she and Calvin drop to her yoga mat* Why is everything spinning?

Calvin: I don't know...

They pass out as well. They come to in strange rooms on what looks like Hospital beds. Once the fog in his head clears, Franky starts saying Fawna's name, as if he's begging for her to be ok. He tries to get up, but to his surprise and horror, his legs begin to melt into a puddle.

Franklin: Yah! I'm falling apart!

Deva: You should have complete control over your molecular structure. Focus!

Franklin starts to focus, he closes his eyes and an image of Fawna appears in his mind.

Franklin: *thinking* Come on, Franky. Pull yourself together, for her. You just gotta find her and see if she's ok.

He opens his eyes again and his legs are back to normal. He turns to the woman near the door.

Franklin: Where's Fawna? She's a beautiful girl that's my age with blonde hair. Please, I have to find her. I have to know she's ok.

Deva looks at his face and sees the pleading look he's giving her.

Deva: If you're well enough to walk, I'll take you to her.

The tan woman leads him to another room. Fawna has just started to stir, Franklin staggers to her side.

Fawna: *focusing her gaze to Franky, she cups his cheek* Oh, Franky. Are you ok?

Franklin: Yeah, I'm fine.

After their reunion, Deva tells all the teens their powers and helps them learn to control them. The six teens are inseperable from then on.