Beach Rescue

The Impossibles were at the beach relaxing, sence they didn't have a gig for a while. Suddenly, they hear shouting.

Flo: Let go of me, you crewcut cootie!

Flexi: Back off, garbage scow, before I sink you!

Skye: Don't you dare touch me, boy!

The Impossibles look and see three girls, the famous girl band The Sirens, being harassed by some guys.

Fluid: Crumbling Crullers! Those are the Sirens!

Multi: And they appear to be in trouble!

Coil: Come on, fellas! We gotta do something!

The boys are quick to come to the girls aid.

Fluid: *freeing Flos' wrist and getting in front of her* They said no, take a hint!

Coil: *in front of Flexi* That's no way to treat a lady!

Multi: *In front of Skye* Don't you have anything better to do then harass girls?

The jerky guys start to fight the Impossibles, while the girls watch in worry. After tanking a few hits, the Impossibles manage to win and chase away the jerky guys. The girls run to the boys to help them.

Flo: *checking Fluids' injuries* Oh, my stars, are you alright?

Fluid: *flinching as she touches the bruise on his cheek* I'm ok, just a little sore. I'm Fluid.

Flo: I'm Flo. *Looks at the bruise* That looks bad. Stay here, I'm going to get you some ice for that. *She takes off to get some ice, Fluid watches her in awe*

Flexi: *checking Coil* I'm Flexi, thanks for helping us. Those jerks wanted to go out with us, but we said no.

Skye: *looking at Multi's injuries* Repeatedly. I'm Skye.

Coil: I'm Coil. Nice to meet you girls.

Multi: I'm Multi. You girls are The Sirens, right?

Skye: Yeah, and we know who you are too.

Flexi: You're the Impossibles.

Flo: *retuning with ice for Fluid and a first aid kit* We've been hoping to meet you guys for a while.

The girls use the first aid kit to patch the boys up. Skye puts a bandage on the nasty cut Multi has on his cheek. Flo places the ice she brought on Fluids' bruised cheek, he accidentally places his hand on hers and they lock eyes, blushing. Flexi is helping Coil with his bloody nose. After the girls are done, the boys ask them out, they say yes without hesitation. pretty soon, the 2 bands are inseperable, as they're Civilian forms and they're hero forms.